By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who were the 116,000 unlucky souls who bought COD: Disclassified?

Vita owners, did you buy COD?

Yes, digitally. 10 3.37%

Yes, bought a physical copy. 34 11.45%

No, but I plan on getting it soon 22 7.41%

Nope, never! 178 59.93%

Maybe when its cheaper 52 17.51%

Total:296

It actually sold that much? wow.

Around the Network

Most people buy without even reading reviews.

I will probably get this game once the price goes down. Or if it is given out over PS Plus...

I'm curious to see if it is as bad as people are saying. I actually doubt it is a 30/100 game.

swii26 said:
I think the bigger is issue is that EA didn't want to do cross play and thus released a different version of the game hoping to cash in on more $$

only because the disc manufacturer shipped the PC version with Mass Effect discs doesn't mean that EA has something to say in the Declassified development :P

I feel bad for these poor bastards. They should have gotten the AC Bundle. Liberation is actually a good game.

Barozi said:
swii26 said:
I think the bigger is issue is that EA didn't want to do cross play and thus released a different version of the game hoping to cash in on more $$

only because the disc manufacturer shipped the PC version with Mass Effect discs doesn't mean that EA has something to say in the Declassified development :P

"Activision"

:)

Thinking one thing... wrote another

Steam/Origin ID: salorider

Nintendo Network ID: salorider

PSN: salorider

3DS Friend Code: 4983-4984-4179

Around the Network

According to people who have played it the multiplayer is pretty good. Its just that the single player is only an hour.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Some people had expectations for Declassified. Nobody expected anything from CoD on DS.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

This is why we cant have nice things....

I think the price is really the issue and the attitude the big publishers have that multi-player is the only thing that matters. This should have been a half-price PSN game.

Whoever they are, this will be a hell of a buyers remorse. I weep for the poor souls who have the name of this wretched thing embellished on their Vitas forever, mocking them.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.