By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who were the 116,000 unlucky souls who bought COD: Disclassified?

Vita owners, did you buy COD?

Yes, digitally. 10 3.37%

Yes, bought a physical copy. 34 11.45%

No, but I plan on getting it soon 22 7.41%

Nope, never! 178 59.93%

Maybe when its cheaper 52 17.51%

Total:296

Have it. Most failed single player in ages. The multiplayer is pretty solid and fun though. Took about 1 hour for my Vita to stabilize the network but now it runs OK and I enjoy it almost better than the original Black Ops. Maps are surprisingly sniper-friendly.

Around the Network
coolguy said:
my friend got the cod vita bundle and he says that its the best game on the vita lol.
he is a tool lol

A tool for having different tastes from you? Nice logic.

BasilZero said:
116,000 vita units sold confirmed.

No way in hell did anyone buy the game by itself....(l0l).

Look at last weeks sales, Vita didn't sell anywhere near that much.

BasilZero said:
116,000 vita units sold confirmed.

No way in hell did anyone buy the game by itself....(l0l).

I did!

maverick40 said:
I bought it on release day and i really like it. The single player is crap but the multiplayer is great! I hope we get some DLC too.

Would you rather have just a straight port of black ops 2?

Around the Network
teigaga said:
maverick40 said:
I bought it on release day and i really like it. The single player is crap but the multiplayer is great! I hope we get some DLC too.

Yes of course!

maverick40 said:
teigaga said:
maverick40 said:

Yes of course!

Right, I've said this from day one! All it needed to be was a port of black ops 2's multiplayer with a few pieces of unique content (and ideally crossplay). not only would it ensure quality (check wii COD ports, they're actually good),  but it would probably be cheaper and quicker to produce. What idiot at Sony thought it would be a good idea to hire nihilstic to produce a game from the ground up in 6 months when the easier alternative was so much more promising? Oh well, I'm over it.

I'll probably try it once it drops to $20, or is put on ps plus

mM
swii26 said:
I think the bigger is issue is that EA didn't want to do cross play and thus released a different version of the game hoping to cash in on more $$

Umm, it isn't ea publishing this game... it's Activision.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Stopped buying cod games after warfare2, and will never buy any forever. So, no I didn't buy it and im glad I didn't.

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M