By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How I imagine all the Nintendo fans on VGchartz act like.

So just go buy it already and then you can be on our side.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

I would rather get a 3DS now and a Wii-U two years later if I could but.... for now I will enjoy my new graphics card which I just got today.

LONG LIVE THE GLORIOUS PC GAMING MASTER RACE!

Never seen this one before, that goes into my saved folder, and if your touting a new gfx, hope its the GTX 690, or 2.

NightDragon83 said:
Why not Wii U?

Well in that case, why not Zoidberg?

Because if you fuck with Wii U too much, the Nintendo fans will turn on you

I tend to prefer the "threaten people" route

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

catchy number,but sold out

Above & Beyond

Lol I'm getting a Wii U (and a vita) come next year, I'm saving money at the moment for work and going to buy this .... expensive as hell thing =[

I'm looking for cheaper models (this on is 3K Dollars!) , if anyone knows about them do tell.

Around the Network
ToraReaper said:
Why not Wii U? It doesn't have Smash Bros yet (and I can't afford one at the moment)

this minus the cant afford part

dahuman said:
BasilZero said:

I would rather get a 3DS now and a Wii-U two years later if I could but.... for now I will enjoy my new graphics card which I just got today.

You know, this just gave me an idea, I really should make another one that's like "Glorious Master Gameing Race with PC and Consoles" pissing on all the rest :P

why would anyone should be piss? I have a nice gaming rig, but I enjoy playing more on my 3ds...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

menx64 said:
dahuman said:
BasilZero said:

You know, this just gave me an idea, I really should make another one that's like "Glorious Master Gameing Race with PC and Consoles" pissing on all the rest :P

why would anyone should be piss? I have a nice gaming rig, but I enjoy playing more on my 3ds...

you obviously don't neogaf enough, search DA2 official thread lol

YAAAY Wii U! I want U!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Back when the Dreamcast launched I tried my hardest to get other gamers to understand how insanely great it was. But they ignored the Dreamcast and waited for the PS2. Now Sega consoles are gone forever and the Dreamcast never got the respect it deserved. Hopefully this won't happen to the Wii U.