By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 360, Wii, and 3DS to dominate this holiday season! Black Friday eye witness report~

sales2099 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:
Looks like Forza 4 is set to outsell GT5 in 2012 sales next week.

Who gives a shit? LOL How many more million does it have left to go?

Last week a thread was locked when it was posted that Forza sales this gen surpassed GT sales this gen.

And this is one of the more civilized forums. lol

Probably because they haven't surpassed them. I can't imagine lying about sales is tolerated by the moderators on a sales forum.

Around the Network

Ouch Spurge. PS3 and Wii U actually came 2nd and 3rd on Black Friday. You were right about the 360 though, but I imagine even Ray Charles could have predicted that.

postofficebuddy said:
With all due respect to the OP I think the lesson we can take from this is that Black Friday eye witness reports are never really reliable simply because it paints a very very small picture of the overall situation.

I said the same thing last year. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137044&page=1

Maybe you live in a Nintendo loving town. Lucky you, then!

S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:

Last week a thread was locked when it was posted that Forza sales this gen surpassed GT sales this gen.

Thats as dumb as you guys talking about Halo selling more than X amount of PS3 games. Doesn't change the fact that GT or Halo sell more per game than their competitors on the opposing consoles. 

Its only "dumb" because it shows how weak the losing camp is. Not my problem

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
sales2099 said:

Thats as dumb as you guys talking about Halo selling more than X amount of PS3 games. Doesn't change the fact that GT or Halo sell more per game than their competitors on the opposing consoles. 

Its only "dumb" because it shows how weak the losing camp is. Not my problem

It shows who the losing camp is on both sides. Both are strong at different things. It's stupid because it shows how much the post has a biased superiority complex based on the console of choice.