By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U Launch Titles vs Wii Launch Titles

Loving the thread; good work! Wonder how these scores will be affected when the system launches in Europe; I've noticed no scores from ONM for example...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Loving the thread; good work! Wonder how these scores will be affected when the system launches in Europe; I've noticed no scores from ONM for example...

I'll try to update this until reviews stop flowing in. Naturally, I'll bump it every time.

Love and tolerate.

Salnax said:
Conegamer said:

I'll try to update this until reviews stop flowing in. Naturally, I'll bump it every time.

Fair enough. I'd imagine that ZombiU and NintendoLand will be the biggest movers from Friday's release. But who knows really. I know ZombiU had a 92 to come from ONM at any rate, and sites like Metro are looking at it positively...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Another round of updates to incorporate European reviews.

Love and tolerate.

cool thread!

Both have/had some really great games! But to me, WiiU lacks a true killer game like Zelda TP was on Wii back in '06... That game made me buy the system!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Possibly the final update. Note how ZombiU now has a solid score of 75.

Love and tolerate.