By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZombiU is the 3rd biggest title on the WiiU

man-bear-pig said:
Wow, quite shocked at how low Batman is.

Also, I thought NSMBU would be the most popular game...it had the most pre-orders (according to the chartz)

The game came out last year, I am surprised Call of Duty doesn't have more people (was expecting numbers similar to ZombiU) and that Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge has as much as it does, although it does have the added benefit of unique features the previous version never had even as DLC.

Around the Network

Well considering thwere was an article here that said for every WiiU Game sold they have on average 2.4 pieces of software.

This indicated that 1.25million games where sold. So these numbers do not even line up to the sale estimates from Game.

I'm more concern about the black ops 2 online multimplayer, aside from the popular modes like TDM, Domination and Free for all, will be hard to find a decent game in the rest of the modes (capture the flag, headquearters), since probably have a small userbase.

I'm assuming these figures are just based on how many people are talking about the game on Miiverse. Or is based on gamers playing at the time or a combo of both?

They aren't sales figures thats for sure.

Angelv577 said:
I'm more concern about the black ops 2 online multimplayer, aside from the popular modes like TDM, Domination and Free for all, will be hard to find a decent game in the rest of the modes (capture the flag, headquearters), since probably have a small userbase.

Even in the Wii you could find a match in Domination, Capture the flag, etc. So you shouldn't worry about it too much.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

As some people have said, its just people who are participating in its mii verse chat room, but it gives alittle insight to whats being played most.

lol I didn't mean they have sold these numbers haha I mean it gives you an indication of the most played games. If you all want me to change the name of the thread I can.

Xxain said:

As some people have said, its just people who are participating in its mii verse chat room, but it gives alittle insight to whats being played most.

Yes this is what I mean lol

So the titles with the least amount of Miiverse activity are the ones being played the most, since people are too busy playing those games rather than merely commenting about them on Miiverse.

Silly casual players!

Angelv577 said:

The wii U has been  out for less than a week,chill bro.I never had any problems finding people on the wii cods