By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZombiU is the 3rd biggest title on the WiiU

DaRev said:
snowdog said:
Ambitious I know, but I predicted a while back on other forums that ZombiU will sell over a million before Christmas.

It's going to be the start of a very big franchise imo.

I concure. It really has some good elements, and I can see it being a hit with many sequals, just like Darksiders.

Sadly, I don't see Darksiders on that list AND the PS360 has sold below expectations =( So I'm doubting that we'll see more games in that series - unless it does really well on Wii U...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Track the data over the the next week, multiple times a day and then average the online activity out.

Less than 80k users online? Thats pretty bad, but I doubt it accurate considering the timeframe. Still...so few active users diesn't seem good, at least as of right now.

DanneSandin said:
DaRev said:
snowdog said:
Ambitious I know, but I predicted a while back on other forums that ZombiU will sell over a million before Christmas.

It's going to be the start of a very big franchise imo.

I concure. It really has some good elements, and I can see it being a hit with many sequals, just like Darksiders.

Sadly, I don't see Darksiders on that list AND the PS360 has sold below expectations =( So I'm doubting that we'll see more games in that series - unless it does really well on Wii U...

Not sure if DS is going to do to well on the Wii U, but I have played a bit of it and it seems like a really good game. Sadly, people today are just concerned about 'blockbuster' titles and games that are just 'good' seems to get passed by. That is the nature of the indutry right now I think.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

DaRev said:
DanneSandin said:

Not sure if DS is going to do to well on the Wii U, but I have played a bit of it and it seems like a really good game. Sadly, people today are just concerned about 'blockbuster' titles and games that are just 'good' seems to get passed by. That is the nature of the indutry right now I think.

I'm playing through the first game on my PC right now, and will surely get it for Wii U later on!! It's just a shame that it won't do to well. That's a game that really should appeal to Nintendo gamers.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Panama said:
Xxain said:
Kinda disappointed SEGA racing is not higher. I thought out of the non Nintendo IP this game would be like second nature

Apparently the Wii U port is poor. Gamespot scored it a whole 2.5 points lower than the other versions.

Because of a bug:

It seems a day-one game patch is responsible for this bug, since it didn't appear before the Wii U's online service was on, but the game will patch automatically if your system is online, which may leave you with a broken experience.

If it weren't for these problems, the Wii U version of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed would be as good as, if not better than, the other versions. 

Gamespot should have delayed the test because a new patch for Wii U version is on the way (some users say it has already been patched). But gamespot didn't want to miss the opportunity to bash the Wii U.