By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - ZombiU is the 3rd biggest title on the WiiU

So this number is how many people are talking in the community, right?
As much as I had hoped that other 3rd parties would fare better (the ports), there's enough proof that suggests that the 3rd party developers really dropped a ball in their ports, so...
ZombiU FTW!

Around the Network
axumblade said:
man-bear-pig said:
Wow, quite shocked at how low Batman is.

Also, I thought NSMBU would be the most popular game...it had the most pre-orders (according to the chartz)

These aren't all of the people who played the game. They're just the amount of people on MiiVerse talking about the game.

Nintendoland is higher only because it was bundled with all of the black WiiU's and most people post on the events they play, whereas Mario is mostly people drawing pictures of mario (or that's what I've mostly seen).

That's not entirely true. Bacause you're making it seem as if these peole don't own or play the games they are commenting on. Remember that during play you can hit the home screen and go into Miiverse comment and continue playing. So many if not ALL of those people are only on Miiverse because they do own and have played the games so are too happy to be on Miiverse to comment on the game.

For example, I own NL, Mario and Zombie U, and I have oly been on those Miiverse pages. As I don't own Batman, for example, I don't feel the need to go on that Miiverse page, although I can, so I guess would not be counted in the 2,619 in the OP.

Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhhh! Nintendo Land has been updated to include people/players from all around the world lol Go Nintendo!

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Im moar interested in ZombiU than in any of the ports

It will be interesting to see how first week sales line-up with these numbers ...

While you don't have to own a game to comment on it, and you don't have to comment on a game you own, I suspect that the proportion of people talking about a game will be similar to those who buy it. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if there was a fairly standard ratio (between 5% and 20%) of people who were commenting on a game than those that bought it.

i always thinking Sonic & All Stars racing would be a better game without a car.

Around the Network
osed125 said:

Can't wait to see some sales number. I really hope ZombiU (along side all 3rd party ports) get good sales. 

if the ports only sell 500k copies, i would consider it a success.

osed125 said:

Can't wait to see some sales number. I really hope ZombiU (along side all 3rd party ports) get good sales. 

Expect Nintendo's first party games to be the biggest sellers.

VGKing said:
osed125 said:

Expect Nintendo's first party games to be the biggest sellers.

Because nobody was expecting that......

Xxain said:
Kinda disappointed SEGA racing is not higher. I thought out of the non Nintendo IP this game would be like second nature

Apparently the Wii U port is poor. Gamespot scored it a whole 2.5 points lower than the other versions.

spurgeonryan said:
Only 30,000 for Nintendoland? Kind of lame. That would mean that only around 30,000 consoles were picked up for immediate play. There has to be a ton being saved for gifts.

You do realize this isn't an 1:1 sale right? There were a lot of basic models picked up and if the user is not either actually in the miiverse NL community OR actively playing the game, it won't be counted in that 30k.