Total:183
o_O.Q said:
DanneSandin said:
Turkish said:
DanneSandin said:
Turkish said:
DanneSandin said:
Turkish said:
Sorry but PS3 version looks much better on that pic. The WiiU version may have more details but overal it looks blurry, look on the building on the right side.

Anyway, I don't care, this game was one of my GOTYs last year.

So we can agree that Wii U isn't WEAKER than PS3? Since it has more details, but also looks a bit blurred?

Yeah, I'm really looking forward playning this game!! I'm currently playing through Asylum ^^

From the things Ive heard:

the cpu: ps3

gpu: wiiu

ram: tie, while wiiu has more ram it is slower than ps3 ram

Yes, but what you haven't heard is how they all work together. So the jury is still out on that one. And by what you have seen you must agree that Wii U isn't weaker than PS3, right?

Well ZombiU disappointed me, it doesn't look better than Condemned 1 for instance, but Nintendoland looks good, its shiny. But give it a year, I wanna see the 2nd gen games ^_^

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4905615

take a look at those two vids; PS360 didn't look good when they launched either... But I agree, ZombiU could/should have looked much better. But I think there's two reasons why this didn't happen; 1) New console means you have to learn how to use the HW right, which is quite hard in the beginning. Just look up the link I provided. 2) New IP that had undergone many changes during it's development, which means less time to get the final product ready and new IP's can be risky business, so why spend loads of money optimizing it?

singling out the worst looking launch games doesn't really validate your point

kameo elements of power for example looked leaps and bounds above what was done on the prior gen when the 360 launched

what you'ree doing there is pretty disingenuous

I'm just sick and tired of the recent threads saying that Wii U would be weaker than PS360. Ergo, this thread.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Turkish said:
Sorry but PS3 version looks much better on that pic. The WiiU version may have more details but overal it looks blurry, look on the building on the right side.

So we can agree that Wii U isn't WEAKER than PS3? Since it has more details, but also looks a bit blurred?

Yeah, I'm really looking forward playning this game!! I'm currently playing through Asylum ^^

Sure, but given that WiiU is supposed to be next gen, this reeealy isn't much of an achievement. It's almost impossible to build a hardware today weaker than PS360

of course the wii u isnt weaker than the 360/ps3. the problem is, its only slightly more powerful and those consoles are like 6-7 years old. it should have alot more power than 360/ps3.

kitler53 said:
DanneSandin said:
kitler53 said:
i don't think any of the haters, like myself, are arguing the wiiU is weaker than the ps360. i'm arguing that it isn't significantly better than the ps360 which is A) really old tech and B) already in my house.

generally when i "upgrade" i have this crazy expectation that the new device is actually ..better.

what you are showing is technical differences smaller than between several 360/ps3 multiplats. come back when you have anything at all that actually looks like a generational leap in technology.

"Remember: while being on par with PS360 Wii U is ALSO streaming to the GamePad. That's something neither of PS3 or Xbox360 would have been able to do. Nuff said."

Remember: i have 1 set of eyes and won't be looking at the gamepad nor does the gamepad do anything to enhance the gameplay. the gamepad is completely worthless in the games you posted. i don't give bonus points to pointless features. Nuff said.

Hey, awesome launch games...

your video aren't showing up for me.  but i'll wager you are showing off bad looking launch games.   ..in general those exists.

Call Duty 2 ps2 and 360.  not much difference.

...but every other launch has a least 1 game that makes you go wow.  for the 360 it was kameo.  got to 3:43 where the reviewer states "kameo is really a showcase for the xbox 360 so if you've been wondering whether next generation games are really going to look all that much better the answer is yes if kameo is any indication".

so does wiiU have a kameo?  is there even 1 game for the wiiU that will make me go wow?  i'd love for you to show me that game.  one would think zombieU would be that game being exclusively built for wiiU and all ... but it isn't.

StarFox Adventure Game Cube its much better than Kameo X360!!!!!

Dont jugde Wii U to Fight Day One whith 7 year evolving??  for me its soo great to see low grafik 3DS  to beat high grafik Vita

RolStoppable said:
kitler53 said:

yep, so few of us left anymore.  i doubt they comeback though.  i don't think that raw excitement of a nintendo come from behind win can ever be replicated in the gaming industry again.  this is still the best forum i've found for intelligent users but there just isn't anything as exciting to talk about as we had back then.

That's because you are actively avoiding the NFL thread. Despite two other Packers fans in the prediction league, I am basically alone when it comes to fending off the evil Bears fans. All these mean things they said to me:

"Any girl can make as good predictions as you."
"Euroboy."
"I'll think of you everytime Cutler puts it in."

lol, i didn't realize that one was so lively.  i avoided it basically because my predictions would suck as i don't pay attention to anyone but the packers.  i can come in from time to time and heckle though if that would help.

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
DanneSandin said:
Turkish said:

Sure, but given that WiiU is supposed to be next gen, this reeealy isn't much of an achievement. It's almost impossible to build a hardware today weaker than PS360

I can agree on that, right now, it doesn't look too impressive. Hopefully that'll change!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:
As a hardcore gamer, I refuse to believe evidence that is shoved in my face.

yeah i refuse like many "hardcore gamers" in this site to believe that is showed in my face. lolol

34 years playing games.

I have played PS360s both good consoles, not knocking them. I have a young daughter so we have been a Nintendo house as a result. I have had the WiiU for a little over a day now. Anyone who claims this is not as good/less powerful than the PS360 is mistaken. This console floored me with it's capabilities. I still have to pick up BLOPS2 and AC3 for it (some time today or tomorrow), but what I have played has been stunning. Best non PC based gaming experience I have ever had, at a fraction of the cost of a gaming PC.

There are a few bits of video software still to come, and they could improve a few things with a few software patches, but hey this is only a few days after release.

Of course it's more powerful, maybe not by a whole lot but it's already running games that required the devs to do years of optimization for on other consoles when the wiiu is new and foreign hardware.

DanneSandin said:
kitler53 said:

lulz, i'm actually pretty out of my element when it comes to talking actual specs unfortuntly.  i guess i want a ps2 to ps3 leap.  but the one stat i can talk to ... 4-6 Gb Ram.  the wiiU has 2 Gb (but only 1 for games and the other for OS).  so like 4x better than wiiU.  I just want to be impressed again ... this gen has dragged on way too long.

Yeah, I don't understand specs myself; I simply go by what others say and use that to paint my own picture, so to speak. But there are things out side specs that also will play a major role; like Sony's finances. And that's what I base my opinion for next gen on. But for sure; PC>>>>x3ox>>>PS4>>WiiU - so I think that all 3 consoles will be getting the same games and good ports.

the exact point to which i hang all of my doubts about next gen.   i'm playing a wait and see for now.  i'll have a good picture of next gen within a few month of the new year once MSony make their announcements.   who knows, maybe next gen i'll be a MS fanboy.