By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nielson says Nintendo am not doomed. But entire video game industry is.

This tells me....

Everyone wants an iPad and to a lesser extent a Wii U.
Kids want Nintendo handhelds.
No one wants a Vita.

Everything else in inconclusive.

Around the Network

I impressed in seeing the Wii U so high up the list. I guess TV ads are not how people get the news nowadays.

Nintendo and PC gamer

What the heck is apple tv :/

badgenome said:
Among people 13+ 3DS is basically equally desirable as a Vita? Ouch.

Why would anyone over 13 need to be babysat?

VGKing said:
Maybe kids these days hang out on gaming websites...

I'd say there's ample evidence of that on said websites, yes.

noname2200 said:
badgenome said:

My fetishes are my own business.

Around the Network

just because little kids want ipads dont mean there moms will spend 500 dollars on them so this poll is bull.
 they will get the wii u instead

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

badgenome said:
noname2200 said:
badgenome said:

My fetishes are my own business.

STOP LOOKING AT OTHER KIDS AND LOOK AT ME AGAIN MOM! I might not be the little bundle of desipair you once hated and neglected, but I still need your fetish filled love!

Former something....

saw something similar a few years back and the DS was like only at 29% and is now best selling pocket thing there is so this is all BS all surveys are BS

see 3DS 5% vita 4% and 3ds is killing it...dont you ever look at a survey and believe in it

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

nice said

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
saw something similar a few years back and the DS was like only at 29% and is now best selling pocket thing there is so this is all BS all surveys are BS

see 3DS 5% vita 4% and 3ds is killing it...dont you ever look at a survey and believe in it

Maybe most of the U.S 3DS sales come from kids?

Nintendo and PC gamer