By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Things you do if you do not own a Wii U yet~

spurgeonryan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
lololol @some of the things in your list XD

I don't own a WiiU yet. I'll be studying/working while I wait, and I'll read everyone's impressions of it for some extra torture :3

I'll take this opportunity to say that after watching some previews of New Super Mario Bros. U, it's officially my most anticipated launch title! I didn't let myself watch anything before, so I wasn't really that hyped, but I couldn't resist checking it out yesterday and I gotta say I liked what I saw! :D

I do not care what some reviewers say. I want zombiU! It is sold out where I have looked for it. So I am hoping for greatness!

The multiplayer is just amazing, and I am about 2 hours into the story mode and I think it is just fantastic.  There are some graphical mediocrities on occasion, especially with some muddy textures, but its is so atmospheric, scary, and just fun.

A lot of the stuff I have seen reviewers complain about I really like.  I like that you have to take your eyes off the screen to manage your inventory.  It adds to the tension, which is the point.  I like that there isn't ammo everywhere and you need to use your melee weapon a lot to conserve resources.  It was also really cool seing yyour former player come running at you still wearing the backpack full of resources.

I would give the multiplayer a 9/10 and a story mode and 8/10 so far

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree

Around the Network

Enjoy excellent ps3/360/pc games.

Flying Dragon is literally my favorite Fighting game of all time lmao.

spurgeonryan said:
shakarak said:
Flying Dragon is literally my favorite Fighting game of all time lmao.

Actually my copy is so new it does not work on my N64. So it just sits there. Only old, beat up games work on my 64. This game is in pristine condition.

I literally put in over 150 man hours trying to get every item and unlockable in that game.  NO game has mixed fighting and the RPG genres so flawlessly! 

Drink tea and laugh at all the dirty console gaming peasants.

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
KungKras said:

You lie! Only the English drink tea!

Signature goes here!

hahaha nice list XD

TruckOSaurus said:
KungKras said:

But what about the Chinese/Japanese? :P

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
TruckOSaurus said:
KungKras said:

But what about the Chinese/Japanese? :P

They do Martial Arts (Stereotypes FTW!)

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:

Fapp to your Goldie Hawn photograph in your wallet.

Use your puzzler to figure out why British people say Fap instead of Masterbation.

Use your puzzler to wonder why you did not remedy the two Fap spellings in this OP.

Is this a joke or something?

I have never heard the word "fap" in the 15 years I've lived in The UK. The word for masturbation is "wank".

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode