By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Things you do if you do not own a Wii U yet~

What I do?

You know... "stuff", I guess...

Around the Network

I got a Wii U. The thing is amazing. Mario is a blast, babies Yoshi makes it better.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

spurgeonryan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
lololol @some of the things in your list XD

I don't own a WiiU yet. I'll be studying/working while I wait, and I'll read everyone's impressions of it for some extra torture :3

I'll take this opportunity to say that after watching some previews of New Super Mario Bros. U, it's officially my most anticipated launch title! I didn't let myself watch anything before, so I wasn't really that hyped, but I couldn't resist checking it out yesterday and I gotta say I liked what I saw! :D

I do not care what some reviewers say. I want zombiU! It is sold out where I have looked for it. So I am hoping for greatness!

The multiplayer is just amazing, and I am about 2 hours into the story mode and I think it is just fantastic.  There are some graphical mediocrities on occasion, especially with some muddy textures, but its is so atmospheric, scary, and just fun.

A lot of the stuff I have seen reviewers complain about I really like.  I like that you have to take your eyes off the screen to manage your inventory.  It adds to the tension, which is the point.  I like that there isn't ammo everywhere and you need to use your melee weapon a lot to conserve resources.  It was also really cool seing yyour former player come running at you still wearing the backpack full of resources.

I would give the multiplayer a 9/10 and a story mode and 8/10 so far

Monument Games, Inc.  Like us on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/MonumentGames

Nintendo Netword ID: kanageddaamen

Monument Games, Inc President and Lead Designer
Featured Game: Shiftyx (Android) https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.Shiftyx

Free ad supported version:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.MonumentGames.ShiftyxFree

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

What I do?

You know... "stuff", I guess...

So......you play Mario?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Things I do

-Study/Research
-Spend time with family
-Play games on my PS3
-Play games on my Wii
-Play games on my NDS
-Play games on my PSP
-Play games on my PC/Steam
-Play games with friends
-Watch Anime
-Watch movies
-Watch Videos on YouTube
-Making Videos for YouTube
-Listen to Music
-Stream Sites/forums

Basil's YouTube Channel

Around the Network

Enjoy excellent ps3/360/pc games.

Flying Dragon is literally my favorite Fighting game of all time lmao.

shakarak said:

Actually my copy is so new it does not work on my N64. So it just sits there. Only old, beat up games work on my 64. This game is in pristine condition.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
shakarak said:

Actually my copy is so new it does not work on my N64. So it just sits there. Only old, beat up games work on my 64. This game is in pristine condition.

I literally put in over 150 man hours trying to get every item and unlockable in that game.  NO game has mixed fighting and the RPG genres so flawlessly! 

Go to school and play AC: Revelations like a boss. Next I'll be playing ACIII and some of my PS+ games perhaps. Then I will watch Skyfall 10 times and Avengers 0.5 times just to spite you