By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Things you do if you do not own a Wii U yet~

Ail said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

1. He doesn't own a Wii U.

2. Even if he owned a Wii U it would be extremely easy to browse the internet with it and create this thread.

There are those things called tablet to browse the internet...

That's an interesting observation. Thanks for sharing.

Around the Network
sergiodaly said:

wow ... he doesn't?

LOL... i was yanking his chain! just kiding...

Heh, yeah I was surprised too when I found out.

Of all people

Hitman Absolution, Plenty of 3DS gaming, Xenoblade and finish watching the complete box set of Prison Break. I might be able to fit WiiU in somewhere in my busy schedule.

Just for you Spurge "Breaking Bad" ;)

Duct tape two Wii's, get Windows Glass, enjoy!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
KungKras said:
Drink tea and laugh at all the dirty console gaming peasants.

You lie! Only the English drink tea!

Bullshit! I brew my own black tea almost every night!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I just bought a new receiver, Yamaha RXV-473, to get ready for the WiiU ('s lack of digital sound out ports)
Best time to buy is the day before black Friday. No crowds and they'll offer you the black Friday discount prices anyway. (It helps when they know you in the store ofcourse)

The WiiU is nowhere to be found. My preferred game store had a grand total of 2 to sell. They don't know when the next shipment will be. Oh well I got AC3 for ps3 instead, also for bf sale price.

I'm sad to replace my old DSP-AX1, it served me well since '99. I'm not sure what I'll do with it now, it was already repurposed to the living room and since I took if from Europe I guess the market here for a 2nd hand 220v receiver is pretty small. At 28kg shipping would be too expensive for Ebay.

Everything but HDMI, even a LD AC3 RF port, damn progress!

Play Xenoblade Chronicles
Visit vgchartz on my new Nexus 7

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

ill just keep playing Persona4Golden

Listen to the Killers' amazing new album.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash