By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale review thread

Tagged games:

M.U.G.E.N said:
TruckOSaurus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

ok here's why the EU gamer is a complete mess of a review....

1. Lot of that review the author is talking about smash 0_o....da fuq

2. this

"The strongest characters tend to be the more cartoonish creations, as they allow for the most outrageous, fantastical moves; more lifelike options such as Nathan Drake (Uncharted), Emmet Graves (Starhawk) and Cole MacGrath (in both his good and evil incarnations from inFamous) fall somewhat flat."

What a load of BS! First off Emmet Graves hasn't even been made yet! They are still making the guy. And about the moves falling flat..even if you don't have the game please find a video or two of these characters and see why this is just a load of bull. For example one of Drake's moves is 'falling through the floor' lol If that doesn't sound unique, fun and faithful to the franchise I don't know what is. Coles have moves from ice slide, ice jump, ionic vortex, sucking every sucker around you dry till they are dead etc.

I didn't know Cole swung that way.

he had to come out of the closet some time man..cole and zeke xoxo :D

but no seriously..ignore everything else but why are they even critcizing the move set of a character who isn't even available yet? So much fail

Now I know why axumblade likes the InFAMOUS series so much...

All jokes aside, it is very stange that he comments on a unavailable character.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

MEta's ending up about where I expected it to (mid 7's), but I'm seeing a surprising number of 9's in there. Awesome.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

SnakeDrake said:
Panama said:
SnakeDrake said:
Uhm whats the some of the negatives

Poor Presentation

Needs more characters

It's not Smash Bros

Is this point even valid, its not even on the same platform -_-

Journalists in general feel the need to hammer extraneous drivel into the minds of the impressionable, young readers.

74 on meta so far, I expected higher really, but there are still tons of reviews to go.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Rofl, in the screwattack video review they show Kratos & Sweet Tooth's rivalry where Kratos knocks an ice cream out of ST's hand and he says "Pick that up and pay for it" in his best serial killer voice.

Just gave me the biggest laugh :P

Around the Network
pezus said:
osed125 said:

74 on meta so far, I expected higher really, but there are still tons of reviews to go.

76 actually with only 11 reviews. 

Lol that's weird, on the front page it says 74, when I click on the game it says 76. 

Nintendo and PC gamer

So reviews seem above-average, then. Will probably settle out around 75 I'd say, which isn't terrible I guess.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

GameReactor Sweden is awesome.

7/10

Look up "entertaining plagiarism" in the dictionary and you'll find this.

Someone sounds butthurt, lol. I hope he says this for just about every single game he reviews since just about every game borrows something.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Aldro said:
Barozi said:
78 Meta is my bet

I have the game, would rate it an 8 - "Great". Have got 62% of the trophies. And I think your prediction is spot on. My guess is 76-78.

*Future high five*

CALLED IT :P

SpazioGames 8/10
http://www.spaziogames.it/recensioni...le-royale.aspx

3DJuegos 8/10
http://www.3djuegos.com/juegos/anali...battle-royale/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!