By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale review thread

Tagged games:

If you want to post the metacritic up here it is

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/critic-reviews

Around the Network

http://www.destructoid.com/review-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-238694.phtml

9/10

So reviews seem to agree with Aldro and I for the most part. A bit week on the presentation but a freakishly fun game at it's core.

4 ≈ One

Uhm whats the some of the negatives

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:

Poor Presentation

Needs more characters

It's not Smash Bros

Around the Network

What's with a lot of reviewers just talking so fast while reviewing? IGN and gametrailers especially.

ok here's why the EU gamer is a complete mess of a review....

1. Lot of that review the author is talking about smash 0_o....da fuq

2. this

"The strongest characters tend to be the more cartoonish creations, as they allow for the most outrageous, fantastical moves; more lifelike options such as Nathan Drake (Uncharted), Emmet Graves (Starhawk) and Cole MacGrath (in both his good and evil incarnations from inFamous) fall somewhat flat."

What a load of BS! First off Emmet Graves hasn't even been made yet! They are still making the guy. And about the moves falling flat..even if you don't have the game please find a video or two of these characters and see why this is just a load of bull. For example one of Drake's moves is 'falling through the floor' lol If that doesn't sound unique, fun and faithful to the franchise I don't know what is. Coles have moves from ice slide, ice jump, ionic vortex, sucking every sucker around you dry till they are dead etc.

Don't care about the score but the content is a mess in the review. Stick to the others

that said I'm pleasantly surprised. It's getting better reviews that I imagined :D Have the day off today so time to kick some ass

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Panama said:
SnakeDrake said:

Poor Presentation

Needs more characters

It's not Smash Bros

Is this point even valid, its not even on the same platform -_-

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

M.U.G.E.N said:

2. this

"The strongest characters tend to be the more cartoonish creations, as they allow for the most outrageous, fantastical moves; more lifelike options such as Nathan Drake (Uncharted), Emmet Graves (Starhawk) and Cole MacGrath (in both his good and evil incarnations from inFamous) fall somewhat flat."

What a load of BS! First off Emmet Graves hasn't even been made yet! They are still making the guy. And about the moves falling flat..even if you don't have the game please find a video or two of these characters and see why this is just a load of bull. For example one of Drake's moves is 'falling through the floor' lol If that doesn't sound unique, fun and faithful to the franchise I don't know what is. Coles have moves from ice slide, ice jump, ionic vortex, sucking every sucker around you dry till they are dead etc.

I didn't know Cole swung that way.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

2. this

I didn't know Cole swung that way.

he had to come out of the closet some time man..cole and zeke xoxo :D

but no seriously..ignore everything else but why are they even critcizing the move set of a character who isn't even available yet? So much fail

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!