By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Got PS All-Stars EARLY!

Tagged games:

o_O.Q said:
JayWood2010 said:
babuks said:
This game should sell well.

Off topic:
Jaywood2010 and Koweniki are two guys who always come to Playstation related threads to show their 'disinterest' about the games. They don't mind repeating a statement over and over like a broken record. It is really becoming annoying.

I cant speak for koweniki but I will praise something when it deserves it and if it doesnt I wont.  This could be on PC, Sony, MS, or Nintendo, but to me its still not good.  It has nothing to do with playstation so get that console bias crap out of here.  You will probably hear me praise games like Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Uncharted constantly too but nope I guess that just has something to do with the brand playstation and not the games right?

i have personally never seen you criticise nintendo or microsoft

People who nitpick at certain companies tend to want companies to be great, but on their own terms. Its an unconsious act sometimes.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Rafux said:
No secrets... feels bad man I wanted Ico/Wander. Loved the demo still buying.

Team Ico wont let it happen, they've been asked but they said no :(

Maybe as future DLC... If the game does good (I mean who can reject $$$ xD)

With the whole TLG fiasco it should have been the least the could do as a thank you to sony for not closing the studio.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
o_O.Q said:
JayWood2010 said:
babuks said:
This game should sell well.

Off topic:
Jaywood2010 and Koweniki are two guys who always come to Playstation related threads to show their 'disinterest' about the games. They don't mind repeating a statement over and over like a broken record. It is really becoming annoying.

I cant speak for koweniki but I will praise something when it deserves it and if it doesnt I wont.  This could be on PC, Sony, MS, or Nintendo, but to me its still not good.  It has nothing to do with playstation so get that console bias crap out of here.  You will probably hear me praise games like Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Uncharted constantly too but nope I guess that just has something to do with the brand playstation and not the games right?

i have personally never seen you criticise nintendo or microsoft

People who nitpick at certain companies tend to want companies to be great, but on their own terms. Its an unconsious act sometimes.

that isn't the case here imo, his gripe is that the game doesn't play like smash...

to me the sensible thing to do is to continue playing smash instead of spamming every thread related to the game that comes up

JoeTheBro said:
JayWood2010 said:
Rafux said:
Hey OP what game modes are in the game? Any secret characters so far?

Actually yes I'm interested in this.  Is there a game mode more like SSB in it instead of it being based off of supers?

Now I understand why you didn't enjoy it!

Thread's up!

4 ≈ One

DAMN U!! i have to wait until thursday! lucky nz is the first country in the world to hit that date phew, I dont care if reviewers give it a 1/10 iv played it and love it!

Around the Network

Fake Kaz is hilarious.

Rafux said:
Fake Kaz is hilarious.

I love that guy.

4 ≈ One

naruball said:
Aldro said:
Rafux said:
No secrets... feels bad man I wanted Ico/Wander. Loved the demo still buying.

Team Ico wont let it happen, they've been asked but they said no :(

Maybe as future DLC... If the game does good (I mean who can reject $$$ xD)

With the whole TLG fiasco it should have been the least the could do as a thank you to sony for not closing the studio.

Utterly agree. Imagine not having released a game since like 2005..