By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Got PS All-Stars EARLY!

Tagged games:

Aldro said:
JayWood2010 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JayWood2010 said:
Dgc1808 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Rafux said:
JayWood2010 sounds like a hater.

Of PS all stars, yes I am.  Played the beta and I can honestly say I think it is mediocre at best, just my opinion but Im calling it.

I hated my Wii. Got rid of it. You don't see me in every Wii related thread talking smack about it. Having everyone know that I didn't like the Wii isn't that important.

Alright, fair enough guys, but we will see who is right

Why do you want to see the game fail so much? Sony has given a fair effort to have their characters become more personable to people.

Actually it would be the opposite.  I was super excited for this game up until E3 when they showed the demo.  Then me and my friend played the beta and I was just really dissapointed in it.

I bought Jak & Daxter Collection and Heavenly Sword due to All Stars. So clearly it works for some.

These type of games are great for advertising characters.  Im sure Super Smash Bros has introduced plenty of characters.  Jak & Daxter is a great series too.  Naughty Dog never seems to make anything but great lol

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
o_O.Q said:
JayWood2010 said:

And that is what I've been calling the whole time.  75-82 metacritic, more likely around a 78 than an 82

why is it so important to you that the game gets a lower score?

It isn't  but I've been calling it for a long time now.  If it runs out to be good that is a great thing but after this much hype for the game and everybody defending it I'm the one who is calling a flop.  I wouldn't be so vocal about it if it wasnt for eveybody hyping this game up like no tomorrow.

You can't really belive this. It's one of the most unhyped games!!!! Just because some people liked the Beta doesn't mean it's hyped.

That's as dumb as not knowing what an exclusive is.

Street date broken?

Aldro said:
naruball said:
bananaking21 said:
i am actually considering buying this game just for nariko. im playing heavenly sword now days (yes i just got to it now!) and nariko is just plain awesome! i love the chick! thinking about it she is the perfect fit for this game. so i wanna ask, how long is a characters story mode?

Same here. I'm buying this game first thing once I get paid mostly for Nariko. I prefer Heavenly Sword over God of War 3 thanks to the depth of her character (the voice actress did a brilliant job).

She is bad ass in the game, like really. Some of the combos I can do look so good XD. Heavy hits below, throwing them up, attacking in air, grabbing in air and sending down gives some serious AP :D

Awesome! Thanks man

Hey OP what game modes are in the game? Any secret characters so far?

Around the Network
Laurel Aitken said:
JayWood2010 said:
o_O.Q said:
JayWood2010 said:

And that is what I've been calling the whole time.  75-82 metacritic, more likely around a 78 than an 82

why is it so important to you that the game gets a lower score?

It isn't  but I've been calling it for a long time now.  If it runs out to be good that is a great thing but after this much hype for the game and everybody defending it I'm the one who is calling a flop.  I wouldn't be so vocal about it if it wasnt for eveybody hyping this game up like no tomorrow.

You can't really belive this. It's one of the most unhyped games!!!! Just because some people liked the Beta doesn't mean it's hyped.

That's as dumb as not knowing what an exclusive is.

On this site I do feel that way.  I'd say it was probably the 3rd most hyped game this year on this site behind Halo 4 and Blackops II.  I honestly cant even remember seeing that many blackops II threads up but Im guessing there was.  Now I may be completely wrong but from what Ive seen yes.  

Anyways I will stop derailing this thread, you all enjoy your game when it comes out.

Rafux said:
Hey OP what game modes are in the game? Any secret characters so far?

Actually yes I'm interested in this.  Is there a game mode more like SSB in it instead of it being based off of supers?

JayWood2010 said:
babuks said:
This game should sell well.

Off topic:
Jaywood2010 and Koweniki are two guys who always come to Playstation related threads to show their 'disinterest' about the games. They don't mind repeating a statement over and over like a broken record. It is really becoming annoying.

I cant speak for koweniki but I will praise something when it deserves it and if it doesnt I wont.  This could be on PC, Sony, MS, or Nintendo, but to me its still not good.  It has nothing to do with playstation so get that console bias crap out of here.  You will probably hear me praise games like Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Uncharted constantly too but nope I guess that just has something to do with the brand playstation and not the games right?

i have personally never seen you criticise nintendo or microsoft

o_O.Q said:
JayWood2010 said:
babuks said:
This game should sell well.

Off topic:
Jaywood2010 and Koweniki are two guys who always come to Playstation related threads to show their 'disinterest' about the games. They don't mind repeating a statement over and over like a broken record. It is really becoming annoying.

I cant speak for koweniki but I will praise something when it deserves it and if it doesnt I wont.  This could be on PC, Sony, MS, or Nintendo, but to me its still not good.  It has nothing to do with playstation so get that console bias crap out of here.  You will probably hear me praise games like Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid 4, and Uncharted constantly too but nope I guess that just has something to do with the brand playstation and not the games right?

i have personally never seen you criticise nintendo or microsoft

Alright here you go then.  

Microsoft needs to stop focusing on kinect.  Regardless of the thing being successful they are wasting there time making titles like fable on it.  This was a horrible decision in my opinion.  Not only is the game going to fail but its horrible.  If they want kinect to work make casual games on it and leave the hardcore games on the controller.  Then you have Halo, gears, and forza.  I love all these games but beyond those three series I dont think there has been another exclusive title Ive liked on the 360.  I still dont understand the praise behind fable.  Personally i think theyre over rated.  This is pretty much why I've only bought like 3-4 games for the 360 in the last few years.  

Nintendo has some good games like Zelda, mario, donkey kong but seriosly the third party is complete crap.  Even though I love the first party I pretty much play the game one time and am done with it.  Yeah mario games are great when people over at your house but other than that does it really have that much substance in it?  Instead of making the three same games over and over again what Id like to see nintendo do is be original for a change.  Everybody talks about how innovative they are but if they are so innovative then why do we see them make the same thing year after year?

LOL after a while of seeing a persons posts you can pretty much see where an individuals head is at

Im more disappointed at the fact that you all have YET to figure @JayWood out yet..

But whatever though..