By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Got PS All-Stars EARLY!

Tagged games:

Rafux said:
JayWood2010 sounds like a hater.

JayWood2010 just can't stop reminding me to finish designing my "Jay was wrong" thread. It will defiantly be better than his estimate and hopefully it will be above his range.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Rafux said:

JayWood2010 just can't stop reminding me to finish designing my "Jay was wrong" thread. It will defiantly be better than his estimate and hopefully it will be above his range.

And if I'm right I shal make a thread and all of you can come bow before me :P 

Rafux said:

Of PS all stars, yes I am.  Played the beta and I can honestly say I think it is mediocre at best, just my opinion but Im calling it.

You hate the game and you are not going to buy it but I see you in every thread about it. Well I was like that about the new DmC but I got over it, not buying it, everybody else enjoy.

JayWood2010 said:
o_O.Q said:
JayWood2010 said:

And that is what I've been calling the whole time.  75-82 metacritic, more likely around a 78 than an 82

why is it so important to you that the game gets a lower score?

It isn't  but I've been calling it for a long time now.  If it runs out to be good that is a great thing but after this much hype for the game and everybody defending it I'm the one who is calling a flop.  I wouldn't be so vocal about it if it wasnt for eveybody hyping this game up like no tomorrow.

after having played the beta imo the hype is justified, its not different than with any other game or experience

if people experience something they like then naturally they may recommend it to others

i guess i just don't get why you feel its your duty to counteract that

especially when you have expressed your disinterest in the game a few threads back

Around the Network
Rafux said:
You hate the game and you are not going to buy it but I see you in every thread about it. Well I was like that about the new DmC but I got over it, not buying it, everybody else enjoy.

exactly beyond that he never has any interest in discussing the game, he only hops into the threads to bash it

JayWood2010 said:
Rafux said:

Of PS all stars, yes I am.  Played the beta and I can honestly say I think it is mediocre at best, just my opinion but Im calling it.

I hated my Wii. Got rid of it. You don't see me in every Wii related thread talking smack about it. Having everyone know that I didn't like the Wii isn't that important.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Rafux said:

I hated my Wii. Got rid of it. You don't see me in every Wii related thread talking smack about it. Having everyone know that I didn't like the Wii isn't that important.

Alright, fair enough guys, but we will see who is right

bananaking21 said:
i am actually considering buying this game just for nariko. im playing heavenly sword now days (yes i just got to it now!) and nariko is just plain awesome! i love the chick! thinking about it she is the perfect fit for this game. so i wanna ask, how long is a characters story mode?

DO IT! You wont regret it :P

The chars "story" is essientally just like one intro thats very short and one "ending" thats very short. There really isnt much going on like you might think. But get it for the gameplay. Each arcade of each character lasts about 30 minutes total but its like 25 mins of gameplay, 30 sec of interaction between both rivals, 4,5 min of intro and ending which are standstill pictures with dialouge.

enditall727 said:
What modes do you start out with? And are all the levels there from jump or do they need to be unlocked?

And can you charge your attacks? I noticed that some characters can charge some moves like kratos's arrows and Sweet Tooths molotive cocktail

Sure you can charge some attacks.

You start with every character unlocked and all levels. Thats pretty neat, but by playing you unlock certain customization stuff like .. I now have Drake's UC3 desert outfit and new taunts and new intros / outros etc. You can also unlock a bunch of profile cards and backgrounds (like Call of Duty has, you know, it says your PSN ID then followed by a background and some little avatar.) Fun stuff but the game is really fun to play, the rest is a complete bonus.