By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokedex officially coming to iOS!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=44372765&posted=1#post44372765

http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/pokedex/ja/

Around the Network

updated with moar pix

Is this a huge information database for pokemon, or actually some sort of game?

If it's an information app, that's a pretty cool way to keep people connected to Pokemon wherever they go. If it's a game, what the hell just happened?

If it has the kind of stats on each pokemon as available on Marilland or Smogon, it could be quite nice to have.

Too bad it's in Chinese :(

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
wfz said:
Is this a huge information database for pokemon, or actually some sort of game?

If it's an information app, that's a pretty cool way to keep people connected to Pokemon wherever they go. If it's a game, what the hell just happened?

It's not a game.  Nintendo doesn't technically own Game Freak, they just have a large stake in them, so they're allowed to do whatever they want with Pokemon.  However, I think they want to avoid completely pissing Nintendo off by releasing a full game on anything but their systems.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Seems like they are selling it for 500 yen per region o_O wow and it looks much like Pokemon 3D Pro lol

Areym said:

Chinese????? :00

Turkish said:
Areym said:

Chinese????? :00

I'm sorry, Mandarin Chinese.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Areym said:
Turkish said:
Areym said: