By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Persona 4 Golden be the highest rated game ever? Will this game save JRPG?

d21lewis said:
It will probably tie for the highest score of all time.

On Metacritic.

Among user reviews.

By Turkish.

Cut me some slack will ya :S :(

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:
Possibly, but whats the highest rated JRPG evar

I think FFIX, but that's only because metacritic didn't exist when FFVI was released.

No, and no. They're small reviewers. Wait for the big ones, it'll probably end bellow 90.

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

Maybe.

Persona 4 is a great game. Not my favorite, but one of them.

This reminds me i never finished my 6th playthrough of the original :(

Around the Network

Nah, will probably end up around 90ish, maybe a bit lower.

It is in for a chance of being the highest JRPG on Metacritic, with FFX and Xenoblade sharing that honour on 92 (I believe). It's unlikely, but you never know.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

If I had to take a guess I'll say it will stay around 90, there are only 4 reviews so far and I highly doubt it will stay like that. Still 90+ is an extremely good score considering how metacritic it's been lately...

Nintendo and PC gamer

I wouldn't hold my breathe. There will be at least a couple of 50-70 reviews complaining that it's not a PC RPG.

Love and tolerate.

Its one of the very good jrpg's and one of the best games the vita can offer its users.

But I dont think its the best game ever made.

And I don't know if this will save the jrpg gerne, since this game is just a 'port' from an older game (yes its not just a port, but its also not entirely new)
So if it hasnt saved it back when it was released for the ps2 why should it chance now ?

lmao 4 reviews and you think it can get the highest game ever lol No it will not. Not even close.

You just lost a lot of credibility with this thread in my opinion.  Should've waitied before posting something as ridiculous as this.