By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Persona 4 Golden be the highest rated game ever? Will this game save JRPG?

Salnax said:
I wouldn't hold my breathe. There will be at least a couple of 50-70 reviews complaining that it's not a PC RPG.

I can imagine them. "Turn-based? We are in 2012! And now what? I died? The game doesn't have autosave and autowin and I have to start from the beginning again? Fuck this sh**. Score: -1/10"

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

lmao 4 reviews and you think it can get the highest game ever lol No it will not. Not even close.

You just lost a lot of credibility with this thread in my opinion.  Should've waitied before posting something as ridiculous as this.

It had a chance to be the highest rated game eva, don't say my hopes and dreams are ridicilous, its rude.

JayWood2010 said:

You just lost a lot of credibility with this thread in my opinion.  

You must be new here.  Welcome to VGChartz!

Turkish said:
JayWood2010 said:

lmao 4 reviews and you think it can get the highest game ever lol No it will not. Not even close.

You just lost a lot of credibility with this thread in my opinion.  Should've waitied before posting something as ridiculous as this.

It had a chance to be the highest rated game eva, don't say my hopes and dreams are ridicilous, its rude.

Every game that comes out has the same chance but this was just jumping the gun.  And no it never had a chance by the way.

Kresnik said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol I know how people are on this site haha  And Turkish I believe is the guy who rated Halo 4 a 0/10.

Around the Network

save the JRPG?? Dont see how a port of a last gen game, no matter how good is going to save it. Dont see the Jrpg being "saved" (what does that really mean?) for some time. IMHO it just going to be more relegated to portable systems. Persona4 makes that case clear

Kresnik said:
JayWood2010 said:

LOL

Idk, there are only 5 reviews putting it at a 96%. I think when it is all said and done it will remain above a 90(my guess is 93).

What will inevitably be it's downfall are the reviewers who seem to be marking all Vita games really low. Gravity Rush should have been at least a 90 in my book, Uncharted a solid 8.5. Also many reviewers don't seem to think about their rating, and just throw them out. Far too many reviewers stick to a whole number basis rather than the .1 dynamic which dramatically skews review avg. Many of them are already throwing out 9's when they really should be clarifying the magnitude (9.X). The see the numbers as the grade they represent (Nine is seen as excellent) and just put that. Some also round to the nearest half point, meaning they only put .X if its a .50 . So if P4G is really a 9.2, it just falls to a 9 which brings the average down still.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Still, the score is Amazinglyfantasticfullygodlyepicly good!

guiduc said:
Still, the score is Amazinglyfantasticfullygodlyepicly good!

And so will the game I believe!