Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Persona 4 Golden be the highest rated game ever? Will this game save JRPG?

Kresnik said:
JayWood2010 said:

You just lost a lot of credibility with this thread in my opinion.  

You must be new here.  Welcome to VGChartz!

LOL

Around the Network

Idk, there are only 5 reviews putting it at a 96%. I think when it is all said and done it will remain above a 90(my guess is 93).

What will inevitably be it's downfall are the reviewers who seem to be marking all Vita games really low. Gravity Rush should have been at least a 90 in my book, Uncharted a solid 8.5. Also many reviewers don't seem to think about their rating, and just throw them out. Far too many reviewers stick to a whole number basis rather than the .1 dynamic which dramatically skews review avg. Many of them are already throwing out 9's when they really should be clarifying the magnitude (9.X). The see the numbers as the grade they represent (Nine is seen as excellent) and just put that. Some also round to the nearest half point, meaning they only put .X if its a .50 . So if P4G is really a 9.2, it just falls to a 9 which brings the average down still.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Still, the score is Amazinglyfantasticfullygodlyepicly good!

guiduc said:

And so will the game I believe!

Turkish said:
guiduc said:

I'm comforted Vita gets at least very good games.

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Turkish said:
guiduc said:

I'm comforted Vita gets at least very good games.

Yeah theres another one releasing: DJMax

No. No.

Whoa it's at a 96 now. Clearly, the Vita is a dead system. CAN'T HANDLE CONSOLE ON THE GO!!!

/sarcasm. Yeah people, those comments are ridiculous.

Too bad I delayed my eventual Vita purchase. I've been moving more in a handheld/mobile direction in the past three years or so...

But anyway, I really hope to get this and SMTIV when it comes out for 3DS. XD

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

i am glad it has a high metacritc since persona 4 is my favorite game of all time but i don't think a remake of a JRPG that came out at the end of the PS2's life will give the vita a a huge boost of sells in the us