By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 reasons wii u will be the ps2 of next generation

Jay520 said:
phenom08 said:
^And what are those games you speak of?

List of PS360 games unconfirmed for Wii U -

Hitman: Absolution, Grand Theft Auto V, Devil May Cry, Anarchy Reigns, Lost Planet 3, Dead Space 3, Bioshock: infinite (maybe), Metal Gear Rising, Tomb Raider, Army of Two 3, Crysis 3, Dragon Age 3, Grid 2, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, XCOM, etc.

That is a huge list of games. If all third parties keep on ignoring Wii U, nintendo will be in big trouble.

Around the Network

@Jay520 Are those games coming after March 2013?

phenom08 said:
@Jay520 Are those games coming after March 2013?

Some are, some aren't, and some don't have a definite release date.

Which are? My point though was we have no clue what the WiiU has coming after March. Just like one game we know of, Bayonetta. That's all I have heard, the WiiU could have some of those announced at a later date like COD.

phenom08 said:
Which are? My point though was we have no clue what the WiiU has coming after March. Just like one game we know of, Bayonetta. That's all I have heard, the WiiU could have some of those announced at a later date like COD.

I'm just giving you the games. I'm not going to search the release date of every single game for you. That sir, you must look for yourself. Here, I'll get you started. 

Around the Network

^Its ok, I said what I needed to say. You don't actually know if those games aren't coming or what the WiiU has in the same time span those games release.

Nintendo doesn't reach out to everyone the way their competitors do. The multimedia utility is lower and the online community is not even trying to compete. It's mostly Nintendo core who will be buying this console and if they up the console marketing casuals will bolster the rest.