By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What does Pitfall have to do with Black Ops 2/Nuketown?

They will make Pitfall of Duty confirmed for 2013 launch of PS460.

Around the Network
kain_kusanagi said:
richardhutnik said:
bananaking21 said:
i hope a new full fledged awesome pitfall game is in the works!! i LOVE pitfall the lost expedition!!

There is supposed to be one actually, from what I heard.  I believe iOS based, unless I am mistaken.

You're thinking of the game that the original creator of Pitfall,  David Crane, is making. It's supposed to be a "jungle adventure" game, but it isn't an official Pitfall game because Activision still has those rights.

well thats good enough for me, i love jungle adventure games, we dont have many og those

richardhutnik said:
bananaking21 said:
i hope a new full fledged awesome pitfall game is in the works!! i LOVE pitfall the lost expedition!!

There is supposed to be one actually, from what I heard.  I believe iOS based, unless I am mistaken.

the iOS game is just a temple run copy, nothing serious 

Didn't you know?  Call of Duty was on the Atari 2600 way back in the day as well.

It went by a much simpler name back in those times though...

Call of Duty:  Retro Warfare!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

that would be awesome if that's their new "anniversary" logo.