By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Samsung raises processor price by 20% on Apple

happydolphin said:
Train wreck said:

Believe me I’m not taking it personally what-so-ever.  People need to be content with the purchases they have and not succumb to the pressures that society places on even the most useless of valuables.  Cellphones, Video games systems, Cars, houses, clothes... a long time ago we could purchase one and not be ridiculed for it, now a days you have to put up a shield just to defend your purchase without being called a 'sheep',  'tard', 'loyalist', 'fanboys', 'sellout'

I’m just tired of the false rhetoric that goes on from all sides, it’s disgusting.

To be fair, man I really didn't intend on calling anyone names here, if I did I'm sorry. I don't remember insulting anyone in this thread. I was really just happy that Apple got what, in my sense of justice, they deserved. But I rarely talk in apple threads. Probs will stay out of 'em next time to avoid hurting peeps.

Just brush it off and carry on. No need to let other peoples' labelling of you get to ya. And I know how you feel, the people saying that aren't worth it. Just keep in mind, I never said that about you or any apple fan.

I guess we are not on the same page.  My comment is more towards someone like you who feels apple deserves what they got.  I'm trying to figure out what that is based on.  Is it some personal experience with Apple as a corporation or an apple product, are you simply following heard mentality, is it because you hate successful companies and want them to fall?

Around the Network

The cell phone wars are so much more interesting than console wars. I used to love apple and still have two Macbook pro laptops which run like the day I bought them. The quality of the build of the laptops is the best IMO.

But the lack of customization with Iphone an the fact that they lag behind on many features and hype features like Siri that suck made me switch to Android and my Galaxy S2, which is the best phone I have ever had. Will def move to S4 once I'm eligible as long as the phone isnt too much bigger in size.

Train wreck said:

I guess we are not on the same page.  My comment is more towards someone like you who feels apple deserves what they got.  I'm trying to figure out what that is based on.  Is it some personal experience with Apple as a corporation or an apple product, are you simply following heard mentality, is it because you hate successful companies and want them to fall?

I'm glad you asked. It is not me following a trend, I live in Canada, in Fredericton, and I don't hear much of what you were mentioning. I know it exists, but it doesn't really affect me personally. This is really just my personal opinion.

man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
It has already come back to bite Apple. Apple won a battle, but Samsung will win this war.

No they won't. Things like this are completely unprofessional and Samsung will undoubtably lose business over this. No company will want to associate themselves with Samsung if they're doing shoddy business practices like this. 

Samsung are thieves, but what's even worse is that even when they lost the court case, they're still acting like a petulant child. They should've admitted defeat gracefully.

Theives, eh? You've already drawn conclusions about what is still a hotly contested subject. So Apple won a court case in California. Did you also hear about the Galaxy Tab ban being lifted? The same ban that was instituted by that same case in Cali? This whole thing is fishy; whether things were said behind closed doors or not, it's ridiculous to sue someone over the *look* and *feel* of a product.

The BuShA owns all!

man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
loy310 said:
Galaki said:
loy310 said:

I sense Apple in your blood.

I'm not picking sides, just want to expose the hypocrisy that the thread will promote. At the end of the day you are just the messenger, but you might have a thing for Samsung.

So samsung should just bend over and allow Apple to spread their cheeks and fuck them in the arse?

Erm...as much as I disagree with your terminology, yes. Samsung should admit defeat in the courts to Apple gracefully...not use petty tactics like this; It'll come back to bite them. No company will want to associate themselves with Samsung if they're doing shoddy business practices like this.

Samsung stole Apples products, then Apple rightfully sued them. 

It has already come back to bite Apple. Apple won a battle, but Samsung will win this war.

No they won't. Things like this are completely unprofessional and Samsung will undoubtably lose business over this. No company will want to associate themselves with Samsung if they're doing shoddy business practices like this. 

Samsung are thieves, but what's even worse is that even when they lost the court case, they're still acting like a petulant child. They should've admitted defeat gracefully.

Apple are the biggest thieves in the industry. It's been shown they have stolen most of the tech and ideas in their products.

The only thing they are good at is making things shiny, advertising and over-charging consumers.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron