By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Samsung raises processor price by 20% on Apple

lol Apple deserves this

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
loy310 said:
happydolphin said:
loy310 said:

Most giant companies are bullies, even more so when someone steal their ideas. How hypocritical it is to call apple a bully for sueing Samsung but not say the same about Samsung for doing what they are doing.

It's not hypocritical at all... smfh

The best way to deal with a bully is to punch him in the face. That's what Samsung did, and I'm very proud of them.

Well, Samsung did not raise the price of the chip to get back at apple for sueing them, they did it because they fear that come 2014 when their contract with apple expire, they are anticipating that apple will move on to another chip manufacture. So they raise the cost 20% to capitalize on the short time they have left under contract with apple. 

Considering the market shares' evolution and public perseption i think it is Apple who is scared.

2014 is long way ahead and it would have been very easy for Samsung to adapt. Apple on the other hand needs to find new partners on the market - and that is much more difficult

I love how the Apple crowd will finally realize what a cult they became

Soundwave said:
Funny on Samsung, but they should be careful, Apple is likely looking at dumping them entirely and that will be a big business loss for them.

Samsung is the only one they have
There is no other option for a company like apple - Samsung has the best quality and technology and Apple needs it otherwise they would downgrade a lot.

This news should make a round over the globe.
It would be funny cause a lot of Apple Fanboys don't know they have overpriced and weaker Samsung Galaxy Smartphones.

I don't like Apple, so this gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, Good on you Samsung! :D

Around the Network

is that like giving yourself an uppercut

is there any big company out there that doesn't buy from samsung

Above & Beyond

Player2 said:

Coming soon on GalakiNews:

"Apple rises the prices of its products by 20%, Apple fans' happiness increases by 40%"

lol this is funny and true

zuvuyeay said:
is that like giving yourself an uppercut

Suing a partner over something as dumb as round corners was always a moronic move ...

I think in 2015 Samsung will not care about doing business with Apple. Apple will be on the downward path, Samsung will still be the rising tech company.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.