By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Ajescent said:

Am I the only one who could play NV without experiencing bugs? I only had 1 game breaking one and all it needed was a reset to fix it.

I've had no major problems with NV on PC. Then again, I only started playing NV almost a year after it came out and had a truckload of patches, so that might not be a fair comparison to other Bethesda games that I've bought from day one.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
snfr said:

47. Half-Life 2 (PC and PS3) - Overall a great and addictive FPS.

My #46 is another PSN game, but not an exclusive one.

The Walking Dead?

Scoobes said:

Fallout New Vegas

Warm. Very warm. Boiling hot, in fact.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Ajescent said:

Am I the only one who could play NV without experiencing bugs? I only had 1 game breaking one and all it needed was a reset to fix it.

I played it recently with texture, weather mods. Not really currently any more bugs than deus ex, mass effect 3 or witcher.It had issues at launch, but that's why I don't play Bethesda or obsidian games until a month or so of patches. 

Its on my list but a lot higher.

#46 - Battle Arena Toshinden 3 (PS1)

My favourite fighting game from my favourite fighting series of all time, absolutely no contest.  I grew so attached to these stereotypes of fighting characters more than any other.  #3 improved the series in almost every way - faster paced, more detailed arenas, wall juggling (I swear it added this feature before any other game in the genre, too) alongside a whole host of awesome cast additions.  Still think it holds up really well today, too.

Clue for my #45 - The first in an extremely long-running racing series which originated in arcades (kind of an easy clue, I know)

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Kantor said:
Scoobes said:

Fallout New Vegas

Warm. Very warm. Boiling hot, in fact.

Fallout 3

That's right.

Pretty uninteresting, I know. Tomorrow's will be slightly more obscure. Slightly.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Scoobes said:

Clue for No. 46: RPG sequel but not made by the same developer that created the original.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Long ass name I know, the original was by BioWare, the sequel by Obsidian.

S.Peelman said:
Scoobes said:

Clue for No. 46: RPG sequel but not made by the same developer that created the original.

Close, the developers are correct

Scoobes said:
S.Peelman said:
Scoobes said:

Ehmmm.... What other games did they both make...

Don't know then, could check Wikipedia but I'm no cheater!

At least, because of me, someone else is bound to know .

Scoobes said:
S.Peelman said:
Scoobes said:

Neverwinter Nights 2, or Mask of the Betrayer specifically?