By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Top 50 Games: 2012 Discussion Thread: FINISH YOUR LISTS

Veknoid_Outcast said:
milkyjoe said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron?

Which one?

My guts says II. Hope I'm right.

Ding ding ding.

VGChartz

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
TruckOSaurus said:
#17 Hint: The best worst voice acting of all time.

Resident Evil, maybe?

That's not it.

Signature goes here!

18) The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES / 1991 / Action Adventure)

I love classic 2D Zelda, and I think this is the best of the bunch. It is nothing short of incredible that a 21-year old game can be so deep, control so well and last for so long. The dungeons and bosses, especially, stand out as excellent.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Clue for 17: he's BACk

(Yes the capitalisation is important)

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
Clue for 17: he's BACk

(Yes the capitalisation is important)

inFAMOUS 2

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

#18 - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess at number 18 is my way to rebel against the established order of things. I mean, mustn't a 'true' Zelda-fan hate Twilight Princess? I don't for one. My cousin does though, but what does he know? The fact is, it's an amazing game. For it's time the game's graphics were stellar, animation is still top notch to this day; I've never seen a horse animation so smooth and life-like as Epona's in Twilight Princess. Even if they were crude compared to later motion games, the motion control in the Wii-version of this game were an eye-opener. It wasn't Wii Sports, but Twilight Princess that sold me on the Wii. And it delivered big time; both an epic story and world and some of the best boss battles in video game history. Last but not least, Twilight Princess is the only game ever I've bought twice within a couple of months (like, two); I got it for both the Wii and the GameCube.

#17 - ?
My reaction:
O.O "What the... A chicken?? Oh, no... It's not."

TruckOSaurus said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
TruckOSaurus said:
#17 Hint: The best worst voice acting of all time.

Resident Evil, maybe?

That's not it.

Super Mario Sunshine?

18. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2, PC, also on X-box)

The only GTA game on my list as it's quite simply brilliant. For me, the content in this game alone was enough to push this game up to 18th. All the aspects that made GTAIII and Vice City great were thrown into this game and then the content was doubled to create a gloriously fun package. Great missions, lots of cars, diverse environments (3 different cities, countryside, desert) and flying jets! I prefered the mafia story of Vice City, but the sheer volume of the game world and the variety of things to do make this game the best GTA game ever created! I really don't see how they can better this game (especially after the disappointing GTA IV).

Clue for 17: Holy crap! The moon!

Scoobes said:
Clue for 17: Holy crap! The moon!

Majora's Mask

Signature goes here!