By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo 4 must be a Hell of a game !!!

Tagged games:

do you think this record will be beaten one day?

yes 42 77.78%

no 12 22.22%

Total:54
Coca-Cola said:
No other xbox exclusive games will beat it.

Heck, best FPS this gen... Equal best to Halo 3

Yay!!!

Around the Network

The reason why there are so many threads about it's because halo 4 is not exactly getting the best reviews so fans are on the mission to defend it.

I was actually worried about it. There was a time right after launch day where there was only one thread on the front page and it only had like 30 responses. It was being outdone by the Uncharted Card Game thread. There was the Halo 4 official thread that hadn't been posted in for hours and the thread about midnight launches and that was it. Nobody had even posted their impressions. --there was also the Halo 4 review thread. Forgot about that one.

Of course, that changed later on in the day (or maybe the next day) as soon as somebody said Halo 4 had the best graphics, ever.

sub-zero-TM said:
The reason why there are so many threads about it's because halo 4 is not exactly getting the best reviews so fans are on the mission to defend it.

Play the game. Then I dare you to say that again. 

Yay!!!

Wh1pL4shL1ve_007 said:
sub-zero-TM said:

Play the game. Then I dare you to say that again. 

Dude i am playing the game and what exactly did i say? halo 4 is not getting the best reviews? did i lie?

Around the Network

It's annoying and uneeded, don't want to come here and see 10 halo threads on the newsfeed

007BondAgent said:
It's annoying and uneeded, don't want to come here and see 10 halo threads on the newsfeed

Un-tick the Mircosoft forum in the forum filters then. Simples!

Well there's not exactly a huge selection of games one could talk about in the MS forums....

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

There's an official Halo 4 thread, so...

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Considering this an X360 exclusive on VGChartz, 15 threads is MASSIVE.