By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony rating lowered to one point above junk status by investors

kitler53 said:

i can't go to that link due to my work blocking the site.  summary?  i'm not sure what acquisition you speak of.

Lol, It's just a joke

Around the Network
VicViper said:
kitler53 said:

i can't go to that link due to my work blocking the site.  summary?  i'm not sure what acquisition you speak of.

Lol, It's just a joke

okay, lol.  it's hard to tell when i can't actually view the link.  :P

That's some really bad news, with that kind of reputation people will not buy stocks. People are losing faith in the company and Sony needs some desperate measures.

Nintendo and PC gamer

If only all the Sony fans would buy that $25000 4k TV.... everything would be fine... how dare you not buying it and calling yourself a Sony fan!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

On the DL, Google is currently in talks to purchase Sony. This will likely help in moving those talks forward.

Around the Network

Jeez, Sony just cannot catch a break. Yes, Sony still post a net loss in Q2, but it's significantly smaller than its net loss from Q1 or last year's Q2. I'm cautiously optimistic that Sony will succeed on uprighting the ship next year.

Adinnieken said:
On the DL, Google is currently in talks to purchase Sony. This will likely help in moving those talks forward.

Isn't that more Google talking and not Sony talking, along with a number of other companies. Sony is way too expensive of a company to purchase and if it is worth purchasing that means the company will turn around. It's making some vital moves right now that could make all the difference in 2013 and beyond.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Moody's =/= investors

VicViper said:
kitler53 said:

Lol, It's just a joke

Both of your links take us to the main site. It must not want you linking that page, or something.

Poor Sony.. wasn't their credit status just recently lowered previously? I hope this downward spiral ends soon.

NiKKoM said:
If only all the Sony fans would buy that $25000 4k TV.... everything would be fine... how dare you not buying it and calling yourself a Sony fan!

I support Sony fully. Just differently.

I am buying the WiiU in order to make Nintendo lose money.