By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii games don't sell, 360 games selling even worse, PS3 has bad attach rate...

...So, i was thinking how about looking the VGChartz members attach rate on our current gen consoles. Post the platform(s) you own, from Wii, 360 and PS3, how many months have you had your console(s) and how many games you own for your console(s) of choice. You should also mention what games (or how many) games were bundled, what games you bought at a bargain price and what games have you bought used. Also the downloaded titles count (VC, XBLA, PSN) and how much money have you used in to the titles so far? And how many of those titles are 1st party and how many 3rd party (boxed games as well as downloaded). I'll start. I own a Wii, which i have had for 12 months (today was the first anniversary), with 8 games, Wii Sports was bundled and Wii Play was bundled with Wii Remote. Out of those 8 games, 1 is 3rd party (RE:UC), and one is bought at bargain price (Excite Truck). None of the games have been bought used. From Virtual Console, i have 7 games, all are 1st party and i have bought 8000 points, from which 2200 are unused. Your turn.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network

Wii owned for 14 months.

2 First party titles (Galaxy, Twilight Princess)

4 Third party titles (RE4, MOH2, Godfather, Metal Slug)

1 Bundled game (Wii sports)

VC:

3 First Party (DKC, Starfox 64, Ocarina)

3 Third Party (Contra 3, Bomberman 97, Baseball Starz 3) 

no wii no ps3 no xbox360
:(

Time to Work !

Wii - 13 months

7 games
-5 first party (WiiS, WiiP, LoZ:TP, SPM, SMG)
-2 third party (Z&W, UC)

1 game came with the console (WiiS), 1 with a wiimote (WiiP), 3 games bought at full price, 3 traded for 3 bad games each (local Gamestop's opening offer).

let's see, starting from March 23rd

at launch:

Motorstorm (1st party, I have paid some extra for DLC)

Blazing Angles (sold a few months later)

soon after:

Resistance Fall of Man (1st party, traded in some games for it, now sold)

Virtua Tennis (traded in some more games for it)

Rainbow Six Vegas (now sold)

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (now sold)

borrowed Heavenly Sword, probably would have bought it (1st party)

Pro Evolution Soccer 20008

Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction (1st party, although Insomniac are tecnically independent)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

borrowed Assassins Creed, will buy my own copy shortly

Uncharted Drake's Fortune (1st party)

Lego Star Wars; the Complete Saga

The Eye of Judgement (1st party?, bargain, nearly half price, mostly bought for the eye)

So overall, I have bought 12 games (my brother also has two of his own, orange box and tony hawks) borrowed 2, one of which I will buy the other I probably would have anyway, 6 1st party games, 1 bargain, and I have sold 4, although I am getting Folklore for free soon (my friend accidentely got an extra copy)

Around the Network

i own a wii. I have hasd it for about 7 months, and i have 5 games and about 12 vc games.

all my vc games are first party

3 games are first party (mario galaxy, wii sports, wii play)

2 games are third-party (mercury meltdown revolution and guitar hero 3)

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Wii- 9 games (Since Dec. 17)
Wii Sports/Play
TP, SMG, MP3, FE:RD, SPM
RE4, Z&W

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

PS3 - 6 months

10 games so far, none bundled (disk)
7 PSN games (including Warhawk)

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

i have 360 with 7 games and 10 xbla games. GRAW, Moto GP, GoW, Bioshock, Halo 3, Guitar hero, and Mass Effect.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

bdbdbd said:
...So, i was thinking how about looking the VGChartz members attach rate on our current gen consoles. Post the platform(s) you own, from Wii, 360 and PS3, how many months have you had your console(s) and how many games you own for your console(s) of choice. You should also mention what games (or how many) games were bundled, what games you bought at a bargain price and what games have you bought used. Also the downloaded titles count (VC, XBLA, PSN) and how much money have you used in to the titles so far? And how many of those titles are 1st party and how many 3rd party (boxed games as well as downloaded). I'll start. I own a Wii, which i have had for 12 months (today was the first anniversary), with 8 games, Wii Sports was bundled and Wii Play was bundled with Wii Remote. Out of those 8 games, 1 is 3rd party (RE:UC), and one is bought at bargain price (Excite Truck). None of the games have been bought used. From Virtual Console, i have 7 games, all are 1st party and i have bought 8000 points, from which 2200 are unused. Your turn.

Wii: Owned since launch.

Games: 5 (counting Wii Sports)

-Wii Sports bundled (First Party)

-Bought Twilight Princess at launch (First Party)

-Super Paper Mario around late spring (First Party)

-Got Scarface in September (Third Party)

-Bought SMG around launch (First Party)

-Bought 3 VC games, spending 1900 Wii points (All third party)

Xbox 360: Got sometime around August or September.

Games: 4 

-Got Bioshock with it (Third Party)

-Bought Halo 3 at launch (First Party)

-Was super hyped for Virtua Fighter 5, bought it at its launch. (Third Party)

-Bought Assassin's Creed recently (Third Party)