By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finished Uncharted 3 and sold PS3 in 15mins lol (easier than Craigslist or Ebay)

Jay520 said:
You're dead to me

/exits thread

You know, even if he really wanted those games, he has a PC, which would run those games better most likely anyways.

Around the Network

I wouldn't sell any of the consoles I own now until at least a year into the next generation (If I even sell them at all). Usually the first year or so after a console launches the software lineup is pretty poor. I'm especially surprised you decided to go ahead with it, given your reasons for getting a PS3 in the first place, you must have a lot more confidence in third parties supporting Nintendo this time around.

did u play infamous

dahuman said:
Jay520 said:
You're dead to me

/exits thread

You know, even if he really wanted those games, he has a PC, which would run those games better most likely anyways.

True, but unfortunately, he said he doesn't want to play those games on any console. And for that, I want nothing to do with this character.

/exits thread (for real this time)

KylieDog said:

What was your PSN name?

Superchunk2010

Around the Network
radiantshadow92 said:
did u play infamous

Just the demo. Looked OK but other games seemed better.

pezus said:

Bold: That's not true though, is it? Some examples: Bioshock Infinite, GTAV, Hitman, Watch_Dogs and almost everything that's come out recently.

I don't see how you can determine 3rd party being the same when Nintendo only bothered to secure a few 3rd party ports for launch.

I just thought $250 would be peanuts in the grand scheme of things. Even I wouldn't bother to sell one of my consoles (if I had two or was planning on getting a Wii U) for that kind of money and I'm only a poor college student.

The only game you mention I want is watch dogs and that is not confirmed on anything and its ubisoft right?

You know what you want but I don't agree with what you've done.  You've given up an established console with a great library for the promise of something better.  I think you're going to regret it.  Personally, I haven't purchased a retail PS3 game since MGS HD Collection last November but, I woun't ever get rid of it (and don't worry.  I'm not hating on the PS3.  Maybe 95% of the 360 games I bought this year are available on the PS3--NOBODY had great exclusives for the first 10 months of 2012).

I've been there for many console launches and there is always a bit of disappointment, a software drought, and some possible hardware issues.  I'm getting a Wii U at launch because I have no willpower.  But if the only way to get one was to trade a console, I would have waited.  Hope you don't regret the decision. 

superchunk said:
radiantshadow92 said:
did u play infamous

Just the demo. Looked OK but other games seemed better.

yup....your dead to me...after all the threads about infamous 2 i made last year....my feels hurt

aww,i could have had old superchunk on my psn list,need to keep the oldies,i'll have to get d21lewis instead

sounds like a good quick deal,if you are not a hoarder then may aswell make cash when you can,i'm sure the WiiU will do a fine console job,looks good to me

Above & Beyond