By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW & SW up ! (3rd November)

360 and Ps3 will have a great holiday and will be close at the end of the year in total sales.

Nevermind Wii is Dead and Vita aswell.

3DS is a monster i expect Big sales this holidays for 3DS.

Wii U i dont know yet what to think, it may be a new success or not,

Around the Network

My predictions for next week:

X360: 350k
PS3: 320k

It's gonna be close.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Pretty decent Ragnarok sales not sure if it would of been better of releasing it in October or earlier, but hey its out now.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

pezus said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
My predictions for next week:

X360: 350k
PS3: 320k

It's gonna be close.

I actually predicted 470k for 360 and 345k for PS3 in the 10 week countdown. Will probably be off, as I expected 360 to be higher this week (280k).

I predicted 340k for PS3 (I expected Xilla 2 to move 50k PS3 in Japan) and 250k for 360 (on spot).

Next week:

PS3 370k
360 400k

But I think I will be off for both.

Halo should give 360 a nice boost aswell Black Ops 2 and Black Friday.

December it will heavilly depent on how Kinect does, either way 360 will sell more than 10m this year.

Around the Network

PS3 only got a 13% boost from the new Super Slim bundle/Assassin's creed?

Just noted that 70% of X360 sales actually come from North America (151k) and UK (30k)

It seems that not only Japan is nationalist...

Forza 4 better jump up in the charts next week.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Nice to see people picked up Ragnarok Odyssey. The fact it's not too far off from AC: Liberations should be a sign that people love RPGs on their handhelds.

Looks like littleBigPlanet crossed 5m this week

Pos Game Platform Year Genre Publisher Na Eu Jp Other Global
153 LittleBigPlanet PS3 2008 Platform Sony Computer Entertainment 2.51 1.58 0.17 0.76 5.01

Weird how this game still sells even with the PSN giveaway and the release of LBP2