By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW & SW up ! (3rd November)

Look at the huge 2nd week drop for FS2013: shame on you, desktop farmers, with so little constancy I'm not surprised agriculture is going to pot!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
pezus said:
the2real4mafol said:
PS3, xbox and 3DS seem to do well, much better than everything else. Assassin's Creed III and Need For Speed had decent openings too, although FIFA 13 nearly beat NFS lol. It's nice to see a vita game in the top 20, i though assassin's creed would do well (for a vita game), vita needs more games like it, in terms of quality

The next 2 weeks should be interesting, halo 4 and black ops II, xbox should lead but i don't expect it to lead by much. Who thinks Black Ops II will break the launch day record? I think it could.

Activision say it's likely, but they also say that they don't want to set their expectations too high. I think it will about match the sales for MW3 first week.

yeah that at least is expected, breaking the record set by MW3 will be hard i think, but not impossible

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

The Vita is a bit dissappointing, but I hope that it's gonna pick up steam the next 2-3 weeks and that 60k per week will become the new standard for low weekly sales, like 40k used to be till now. Considering we have AC:L, CoD, P4 and PSALBR (which will hopefully convince PS3 crowd to buy a Vita) the upcoming weeks should be really good for Vita, hope it will help the console reach a new level.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.