By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beautiful Console Graphics Thread (Post your Pics and Vids)

snfr said:
CGI-Quality said:
snfr said:

Consoles just don't get better than this for me.

It's really amazing. And even after finishing it for the 6th time Kratos' character model still impresses me.

It's just the most impressive looking game on console, bar none.  Yeah, Halo 4 is the new popular game right now, and people are hyping its achievement. It does look incredibly good, certainly one of the best looking FPS game on console right now if not the best looking one, but God of War 3 just has that extra something that puts it on a level apart

Around the Network

Some more Halo 4 shots:

GTAV!

The draw distance and sky box are particularly impressive to me. It's going to be one of the best looking open world games on consoles for sure.

CGI-Quality said:
Hynad said:
snfr said:
CGI-Quality said:
snfr said:

Consoles just don't get better than this for me.

It's really amazing. And even after finishing it for the 6th time Kratos' character model still impresses me.

It's just the most impressive looking game on console, bar none.  Yeah, Halo 4 is the new popular game right now, and people are hyping its achievement. It does look incredibly good, but God of War 3 just has that extra something that just makes it on a level apart. 

Knew we agreed on something.

We agree on plenty of things, actually. I don't usually go into thread just to say I agree with people's view, unless I have something to add to the conversaion, one way or an other... 

One thing I will say though, in referrence to that discussion you're vaguely referring to: I still think that God of War 3, Uncharted 3, much of Final Fantasy XIII, Castlevania LoS, Flower, Journey and Halo 4, to mention just a few, are up there among the most beautiful visuals I've seen on any given platfrom. Maybe not from a technical point of view (although that's arguable in GoW 3's case, since what Santa Monica Studio managed to do with the PS3's dated hardware is nothing short of pure wizardry), but as far as the artistic side of things is concerned, I can't say I've seen better on PC.

And I'm a PC gamer. :P

Barozi said:

Some more Halo 4 shots:

That game is so incredibly well done!

Around the Network

l33t PSP graphics:

Didn't anyone read the OP ?

Stop quoting all the pictures.

Final Fantasy XIII-2

l33t Wii Graphics:

l33t PS3 Graphics: