By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beautiful Console Graphics Thread (Post your Pics and Vids)

This is not a debate thread. This is an apreatiation thread. Post screenshots or videos of in-engine graphics that you find beautiful.

Please no fanboy wars or comparison arguements. Just post in-engine pictures and videos that you consider works of art.

RULES:

1. Must be realtime in-engine. Cut-scenes are fine, but no prerendered stuff.

2. Resize your pictures so it doesn't reformate the page. (I'm using 853x480 for widescreen pics)

3. No major spoilers.

4. No fanboy flame wars or troll posts.

5. When quoting a post delete the pictures to reduce redundancy

That's it for now.

Ok, I'll go first. I'll probably post more later, but for now here's these:

Around the Network

Yep.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Art style of the gen.

kain_kusanagi said:

This is not a debate thread. This is an apreatiation thread. Post screenshots or videos of in-engine graphics that you find beautiful.

Please no fanboy wars or comparison arguements. Just post in-engine pictures and videos that you consider works of art.

RULES:

2. Resize your pictures so it doesn't reformate the page. (I'm using 853x480 for widescreen pics)

3. No major spoilers.

That's it for now.

I'm pretty sure the last halo pic is prerendered they used a mix in Halo 4

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Since I foresee the Wii getting very little love here. ;) (hard to find good 480x640 pics)

Around the Network

Halo 4 looks incredible!

Idea for next-gen, include a screen grab option standard for every game.
I know plenty good looking titles but don't have the equipment to take screenshots.

After seeing those I want to play Enslaved again, such a beautiful game. Same as Mirror's edge and Prince of Persia (2008)

SvennoJ said:
Idea for next-gen, include a screen grab option standard for every game.
I know plenty good looking titles but don't have the equipment to take screenshots.

After seeing those I want to play Enslaved again, such a beautiful game. Same as Mirror's edge and Prince of Persia (2008)

Just do a google image search for the games you know of and post the pictures.

Beautiful games.

mjk45 said:
kain_kusanagi said:

RULES:

3. No major spoilers.

That's it for now.

I'm pretty sure the last halo pic is prerendered they used a mix in Halo 4

No, thats in game. The CG scenes in Halo 4 look like real life.