By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Beautiful Console Graphics Thread (Post your Pics and Vids)

Witcher 2

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Since I foresee the Wii getting very little love here. ;) (hard to find good 480x640 pics)

I haven't played much on the Wii outside of the big-name titles. What game is the first picture from? I like its style : )

GameOver22 said:
curl-6 said:

Since I foresee the Wii getting very little love here. ;) (hard to find good 480x640 pics)

I haven't played much on the Wii outside of the big-name titles. What game is the first picture from? I like its style : )

Muramasa

snfr said:

Kratos!

I know its been said before, but Kratos looks amazing.....such a huge jump from PS3 to PS2.....I always thought Kratos looked kind of riduclous in Gow 1&2.

Barozi said:
GameOver22 said:
curl-6 said:

Muramasa

Ahhh! I've actually been planning to pick that up!

Around the Network

Dead or Alive 5

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

ratchet and clank future a crack in time

Infamous 1&2

Batman Arkham City

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

CGI-Quality said:
Barozi said:

Dead or Alive 5

Too bad the game is not that smooth in motion. :/

I thought it was, love da game!!! Love Ayane!!

CGI-Quality said:
Turkish said:
CGI-Quality said:
Barozi said:

Dead or Alive 5

Too bad the game is not that smooth in motion. :/

I thought it was, love da game!!! Love Ayane!!

Jaggies galore. It's a beautiful game, no doubt, just seems like someone forgot the anit-aliasing.

I don't notice it with when its in motion though, only when I see it in the pics. :/