By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bored? The Corrupted Wish Game.

granted but now he leave vgc forever (joking)
I wish i could post 100 times in a second

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda
Around the Network

^^ hey my wish wasnt corrupted, he posted and he didnt leave

granted, but all your posts are spams posted over and over again by a computer that froze while hitting the post button... oh and stof permabans you 1 minute later.

i wish i had a father

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Granted... but I cant follow that up without sounding like a twat

I wish someone would reply to my wish

Granted, but i'm the last.
I wish that you explain what are you doing in your photo.

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

granted He was going camo with his mates to gangbang you in the corner =]

I wish avril lavgne was here

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000
Around the Network

granted... but she kicks your ass instead of liking you, and then your mates take the piss because you got your ass kicked by a girl, then you die of embarresment

I wish I had infinate power

Granted but every time you use the power to your advantage. your arms get smaller and you get cancer in your penis more you use it worse the cancer.

I wish i didnt have work tomorro.

Own all Sony Stuff PS123P

Feburday 28th will be a Owner of a Wii

Currently playing: Need for Speed Pro Street

Games i own:
NEED FOR SPEED PRO STREET ,DW6 ,WARHAWK ,COD4,JUICED 2 ,RESISTANCE, MOTORSTORM

Games im lookin forward to:
UT3 (Ps3) , HAZE (Ps3) , KZ2 (Ps3) , MGS4 (Ps3) , SSBB (WII) , GT5 (Ps3) LBP (Ps3)
08 Predictions

Wii: 45,000,000
Ds: 90,000,000
PS3: 25,000,000
PSP: 40,000,000
360: 26,000,000

Granted but your house explode and you can't sleep until 12.
I wish that I have more VG$ and know how to spend them.

Granted, but all your fingers fall off and you can no longer use a keyboard or mouse.

I wish I could he happy. 

granted, but you become happy because your worst enemy loses thier job, then you feel guilty.
i wish i was with my girlfriend right now