By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bored? The Corrupted Wish Game.

Granted - But you'll find a human finger in your bowl of chicken.

I wish for a Gibson Thunderbird Bass right now.

Around the Network

Granted, but they're a dunce.

I wish I had a huge bag of Reeces Pieces.

Granted, but you can't see it.

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

---------------------------NOT AN ENTRY-------------------------------------------------------

This reminds me of Twisted Metal

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Alexandervgc said:
Granted, but you can't see it.

you need a wish

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Sorry, I broke the thread.
I wish that SSBBrawl comes out tomorrow (today I've got a cold).
Please, don't say "Me too", lol!

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda

edit: sorry i didnt see youd already posted.

Man said:
ill start...

i wish a virus would wipe out the entire human race

hehe, corrupt that one!

You can't "start", you must continue the thread!

I said "I wish that SSBBrawl comes out tomorrow".

Mistershine said:

Granted, but they're a dunce.

I wish I had a huge bag of Reeces Pieces.

Granted but the peanutt butter used is rancid, and gives you food poisoning.

I wish Soriku and Leo-j would stop spamming in competition for highest post count. 

To Each Man, Responsibility

Can someone please buy me Harvest Moon on the VC, please? =]