By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jay520 said:
Nsanity said:

HOLY! SHIT!

He has time for 58 post per day on Neogaf AND activity on VGCHartz & Metacritic AND he has over 70 platinum throphies AND he has an Xbox gamerscore of 16k. 

Pick any two of those feats and you have a man who doesn't sleep.

What the hell are we dealing with?

Simple. Turkish is actually multiple people within an organization of trolls.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

Probably a focus group guy.

Btw, that guy on Neogaf called VGC a "crappy site". It's war baby.

Jay520 said:
Nsanity said:

HOLY! SHIT!

He has time for 58 post per day on Neogaf AND activity on VGCHartz & Metacritic AND he has over 70 platinum throphies AND he has an Xbox gamerscore of 16k. 

Someone with 8 limbs? Someone with no social life? A co-operative of Sony fans? The possibilities are endless!

F0X said:

Simple. Turkish is actually multiple people within an empire of trolls.

FIXED (because his name is turkishemperor lol)

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Btw, that guy on Neogaf called VGC a "crappy site". It's war baby.

How did you find this thread in the first place? Hmmm...

man-bear-pig said:
Cub said:
samuship said:
Let it be. Sometimes trolling is not that bad, I don't understand this whole drama.

I agree, a lot of people are getting way too angry over something that's so silly.... Some of you need to watch real life news so you can laugh at this instead of taking personal offense.

EDIT: and halo getting 20/100 sparked some drama too.. I guess it's lets be dramatic week.

People aren't getting angry, per se. I'm just curious about what needs to happen in a persons life to lead them to this? It's baffling that he goes through the effort to write all of these reviews, and he still manages to find time to post on NeoGAF 58 times per day...truly baffling. :0

I was not talking about this thread specifically, his wall for example and a few days ago when people first found about his meta profile.

I agree though, his post count is excessive imo, but that doesn't concern me in anyway. Also, he's leading a better life than mine, giving that he is 25 years old and buying all these games and all these consoles. tuRkICH lol.

Turkish has been up to this stuff for a long time.

I never understood when people try and say hes a balanced poster. I dont dislike him or anything but the guy is as Sony biazed as it comes

Guys this is not a thread to insult Turkish -.-

VGKing said:
Jay520 said:
Nsanity said:

HOLY! SHIT!

I guess we're looking at the stereotypical gamer. Lives in his mothers basement, unemployed...fat?

lol I imagine Turkish like this

Nintendo and PC gamer