By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Let it be. Sometimes trolling is not that bad, I don't understand this whole drama.

We need moar Zelda, now!

We need moar Unchartedzz!

We need less DLCs.

Around the Network

Man they're destroying Turkish over there, I feel sorry for the guy.

man-bear-pig said:
On a serious note, for someone to do something such as this there must be something seriously missing in their life. It's one of the most self-degrading, pathetic things a human can do.

Here you go Turkish, these people may be able to help you. :)

http://www.samaritans.org/

I don't think you should attack him in that way. Those are some harsh attacks and people can really get down from that kind of attacks on the internet.

What he does is wrong? Yes!

Does he deserve a lynching? No! I think this is the third topic to discuss this.

I saw this earlier on Neogaf.

Damn! in one fell swoop all of Turkish's credibility on Neogaf, Gone!

I especially like how he rated all Xbox 360 games 0 and claimed that he was just trying to prove a point about how Metacritic user scores are pointless, Yet he rated every Sony game a 10.

No hard feelings though Turkish, You may be a overly attached Playstation fan, but I'll be damned if you're not lovable one.

And look on the bright side, you had no credibility here either, but we still love ya. ( well at least I do, can't really speak for anyone else)

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

Surprised he didn't rated Nintendo games with a 0 lol

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

I always wondered what kind of people did pathetic stuff like that. Now I know.

Boutros said:
man-bear-pig said:
On a serious note, for someone to do something such as this there must be something seriously missing in their life. It's one of the most self-degrading, pathetic things a human can do.

You did the same on N4G -.-

That was a parody account. Someone made a thread about vgchartz users trolling in n4g but wouldn't give out any names, and everyone was disappointed that there werent any names given out, so I then announced that I was gonna make an account...which I did...and then I did about 10 posts in a few hours and then got banned. EVERYBODY in the thread knew that it was a joke account...except you. Don't tar me with the same brush as Turkish!

Laughed too hard at the 0 for DOA on 360 and 10 on the PS3.

Still though EVERY game has its user review trolls. I think the poor user reviews for Halo 4 are from a certain site I won't name, due to the recent GameTrailers Mountain Dew and Doritos shitstorm.

At first sight, I would feel sorry that he's being humuliated on here and on Neogaf, and would give him a bit of sympathy.

But on the other hand, he still continues his foul behavior (evidenced by his recent Halo 4 score), without even having the sense to use a different userame. Clearly he isn't making any efforts to change his reputation, nor does he even care.

Carry on...

man-bear-pig said:
Boutros said:
man-bear-pig said:

You did the same on N4G -.-

That was a parody account. Someone made a thread about vgchartz users trolling in n4g but wouldn't give out any names, and everyone was disappointed that there werent any names given out, so I then announced that I was gonna make an account...which I did...and then I did about 10 posts in a few hours and then got banned. EVERYBODY in the thread knew that it was a joke account...except you. Don't tar me with the same brush as Turkish!

Oh I knew you were kidding. But maybe Turkish is too? lul