By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Man sues wife for ugly baby...and wins!

Do you approve of the man's actions?

Absolutely 37 29.37%

Somewhat 24 19.05%

Not at all 65 51.59%

Total:126

nowadays beautiful babies are more worth for their parents... man would i be "happy" to be the child of such a person even as most beautiful child on the planet.

Around the Network

Hey, he is 50% responsible for how that baby looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Jay520 said:
On one hand, I can understand his motives. She deliberately tricked him and produced a child different than what her appearance would suggest. Also, I'm not sure about China's child policy these days, but that could be a big factor as well.

On the other hand, I feel sad for the baby for potentially finding out about this mess.

Aren't you limited to one child in China? Isn't government permission required for another child?

Does China still have the one baby rule?

If so maybe he is upset because he had one shot at a beautiful kid (which he thought he was getting because of his wife's appearance) and now that is never going to happen.

Still, what kind of dad calls his kid ugly?

tl;dr: Oh China you so silly

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Listen, I'm not saying calling a baby ugly is the smartest thing to do. My heart goes out to the child. But I understand the man's point of being deceived. Genetics don't lie. I think he had the right to know she was surgically enhanced.

This is scary to any man in some shape or form.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
Hey, he is 50% responsible for how that baby looks.

Still, he had the right to know what the other 50% was all about.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:
And people get mad at Americas laws and standards.....

Yea, but that's because America brags about how they should be the global standard. 

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

slightly not safe for work

http://9gag.com/gag/4159362

it worries me more why he only wants to have a good looking baby,

Darc Requiem said:
Jay520 said:
On one hand, I can understand his motives. She deliberately tricked him and produced a child different than what her appearance would suggest. Also, I'm not sure about China's child policy these days, but that could be a big factor as well.

On the other hand, I feel sad for the baby for potentially finding out about this mess.

Aren't you limited to one child in China? Isn't government permission required for another child?

I believe they raised the limit to two. Not sure though.