By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Respected" members on this site acting like fanboys on N4G.

pezus said:

Definitely not me lol. I am the same there as here, except I post significantly less there. Haven't posted there for months I think

I know that... I just tried to make a joke but I'm not good doing that.

Around the Network
fillet said:
Train wreck said:
Im sure he cant post quotes because most are his own

Free to quote anything in my post histroy, you only dodgy stuff you will find of me in this context is a few posts answering the people who are doing what I'm talking about. I don't troll knowingly, if I'm wrong, it's because I'm wrong. Not because I'm laying a nasty trap for some sucker to walk in and get themselves banned by insulting me for being a retard on one hand, but having a master plan on the other. The two don't go together.

How about your Romney post, wanting him to get killed ?

Simple answer to this -

Make another thread. Dont say a word about trolling, flaming or fanboys. Just call it "VGChartz users over on N4G"

Thus, youre not trolling or flaming. Youre talking about our fine, rich community engaging in solid discussion on other forums!

Hmm, Pezus is trying to convince us the problem is not as bad as it looks like...

jk

TruckOSaurus said:
ethomaz said:
slowmo said:
He would then be breaking site rules by name calling/flaming those users.   He would then be moderated even if what he said was true.

Damn ban hammer.

So he said it a PS3 fanboy... so me or pezus... I checked my N4G account (lol I didn't know I have one account) and my last comment was 369d ago... I have three comments there.

Hummmmmmmm...

@pezus, it was you???

He said respected... nobody respects pezus

lol you did what I wanted to do.

Around the Network

meh no info is lame

Barozi said:
meh no info is lame

Give him a free pass then!

I couldn't find anyone , you just felt like taking a shot at PS3 and Sony fans, didn't you?

You should be banned for baseless accusations.

Can you just link to the thread/topic? Or give us the name of the thread/topic?

I don't go to N4G that often.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Player1x3 said:
fillet said:
Train wreck said:
Im sure he cant post quotes because most are his own

Free to quote anything in my post histroy, you only dodgy stuff you will find of me in this context is a few posts answering the people who are doing what I'm talking about. I don't troll knowingly, if I'm wrong, it's because I'm wrong. Not because I'm laying a nasty trap for some sucker to walk in and get themselves banned by insulting me for being a retard on one hand, but having a master plan on the other. The two don't go together.

How about your Romney post, wanting him to get killed ?

I said within this conext, that was an innappropriate thing to say, regardless of the direction of where my sentiment came from, which was the possibility of him wanting to take the US to war in the middle east and cause more loss of life, thus killing one person to save millions more. I didn't mean it in a literal sense and should have thought first before saying something silly. But it was genuine feeling of disgust. I appologised in the thread for my comment after the ban and gave some context to my comment which could have just sounded like I was a crazy person inciting murder.

Barozi, don't be silly, I can't. I'm learning the ways of playing the system :)

Anyway, I hope this thread is "ok", if it isn't then my apologies and please lock/close/throw away the key.