By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Respected" members on this site acting like fanboys on N4G.

I can't think of a single VGChartz member I respect.

Around the Network

I can't lie. I've tried n4g a few times back in my heydey. I don't remember who/what I trolled, though. It was an effective way to blow off steam.

NOOOOOO!! I've been permabanned. It was fun while it lasted.

someone should make an exact copy of mbp's account, except this time, troll xbox instead. You could use the exact same comments too, just exchange PS/Sony with Xbox/Microsoft etc.

Let's see how long he lasts. If he lasts for a long time, then Gamreview could write an article about it illustrating how biased the site is with Sony fanboys. It would be the ultimate trolling account. VGC could reach mainstream status.

Of course, we should wait a while until the site forgets about mbp's account.

So Ps3 fanboys are two faced? I don't see an issue seen as sony gets the most sh*t talked outta the big 3 someone has to stick up for them.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
someone should make an exact copy of mbp's account, except this time, troll xbox instead. You could use the exact same comments too, just exchange PS/Sony with Xbox/Microsoft etc.

Let's see how long he lasts. If he lasts for a long time, then Gamreview could write an article about it illustrating how biased the site is with Sony fanboys. It would be the ultimate trolling account. VGC could reach mainstream status.

I like it.

think-man said:
So Ps3 fanboys are two faced? I don't see an issue seen as sony gets the most sh*t talked outta the big 3 someone has to stick up for them.

You think Sony gets more sh*t than Nintendo? Really?

TheKingofRedLions said:
think-man said:

You think Sony gets more sh*t than Nintendo? Really?

Might be true on this site.

Jay520 said:

Or even better, troll Nintendo. I won't be surprised if he gets extra bubbles.

I checked their forums and the Wii forum had zero users, three threads and the last post was made a week ago.

As a noob can I act like a fanboys?