By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Silly God of War vs Gears of War cockfight. Oh and some pre-order stuff

Tagged games:

It will at least outsell call of dutty psp first week

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network
man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
GOWA 3 times higher than GOW3 on the same week (60k vs 20k). Why? I don't see it being much bigger.

Huh? I can't see it? Besides, isn't it GOWJ?

God of War: Ascension, Gears isn't up there yet.

You should've made it clear. GOW stands for Gears of War; because its a higher selling franchise, anytime you say GOW people will automatically assume you're referring to Gears of War.

Is 'GOWA' (notice the A) not a clear enough cue that he's talking about God of War Ascension?

Luigi Mansion and Animal Crossing doing good. Guess both will be released in the first quarter 2013.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Jay520 said:
man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
GOWA 3 times higher than GOW3 on the same week (60k vs 20k). Why? I don't see it being much bigger.

Huh? I can't see it? Besides, isn't it GOWJ?

God of War: Ascension, Gears isn't up there yet.

You should've made it clear. GOW stands for Gears of War; because its a higher selling franchise, anytime you say GOW people will automatically assume you're referring to Gears of War.

Is 'GOWA' (notice the A) not a clear enough cue that he's talking about God of War Ascension?

Evidently not.

I'm predicting 2.15 million FW for Halo 4.

Around the Network

IS anyone gonna post the full list?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

with Europe numbers, COD for PS3 and 360 will be close. Never thought it would be that close when 360 is considered the mother of FPS games.

man-bear-pig said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
Well done Persona and Liberation, but neither are enough to give Vita the push it needs. Cod isn't even on there so there's no hope for that. That price drop in Europe may suffice for now, but Vita needs some big announcements soon and some damn marketing for its games.

Huh? Where I live I see nothing but Vita ads everytime I turn on the TV. There's just no market for the Vita; smartphones satisfy the vast majority of people's handheld gaming needs nowadays. The Vita should've been a console/phone hybrid...maybe.

The technology is stil not there to cram a Vita and a Smartphone in a single sliding device, battery life will be reduced even more and Android is very very vulnerable to piracy.

Uff. What is this 20 games nonsense!? I can see that from clicking on the link on the front page!

(But seriously, does anyone have the full 75? I find that much more interesting.)

Still, kudos Halo. Looks like that Bioshock Infinite trailer kicked in too. Surprisingly nice for GOWA as well, and looks like a decent first week for Liberation.

Kresnik said:
Uff. What is this 20 games nonsense!? I can see that from clicking on the link on the front page!

(But seriously, does anyone have the full 75? I find that much more interesting.)

Still, kudos Halo. Looks like that Bioshock Infinite trailer kicked in too. Surprisingly nice for GOWA as well, and looks like a decent first week for Liberation.

I always like looking at the graphs so hopefully somebody could post that as well