By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SONY is worse than "disaster"

Do you think Sony should give up?

Yes 65 36.72%

No 87 49.15%

Not sure 8 4.52%

see results 17 9.60%

Total:177

Nice. Now go and make same thread on Wii and get banned instantly.

Around the Network

Quality of a load of posts and threads have just taken a nosedive, this thread is a clear example.

Lostplanet22 said:
bananaking21 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
bananaking21 said:
FattyDingDong said:
spurgeonryan said:
I have played about 6 hrs total of PS3, but I still know everything you just said is wrong. Oh so..so...so..wrong.

I will say that I have not seen a proper exclusive in a while though.

No one will disagree with that statement.

Journy and unfinished swan just to name two

With a score of 78 that game is almost an C-exclusive..

littlebigplanet vita 88, gravity rush 83, journy 92. ohh and what didn nintendo have thats a proper exlcusive in a while? super mario bro's 2? guess what its an 78 score, that makes it a c-exclusive. and  microsoft havent released an exclusive in how long now? other than halo this year and gears in the beggining of next year what other exclusives will they release? god of war, beyong two souls, puppeteer, rain, the last of us, soul sacrifice, killzone mercenary, tear away are just for next year. you are nothing but an obvious troll

Between 1-5 days (Forza Horizon). 

wow.... forza horizon.....another forza game, its been so long since they released a forza game. i mean yeah they just released a forza game last year. now compare it to my list then add PS all stars, littlebigplanet karting, sly copper as well and assasins creed assassin's creed liberation. wow SO many exclusives for MS!!!

bananaking21 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
bananaking21 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
bananaking21 said:
FattyDingDong said:
spurgeonryan said:
I have played about 6 hrs total of PS3, but I still know everything you just said is wrong. Oh so..so...so..wrong.

I will say that I have not seen a proper exclusive in a while though.

No one will disagree with that statement.

Journy and unfinished swan just to name two

With a score of 78 that game is almost an C-exclusive..

littlebigplanet vita 88, gravity rush 83, journy 92. ohh and what didn nintendo have thats a proper exlcusive in a while? super mario bro's 2? guess what its an 78 score, that makes it a c-exclusive. and  microsoft havent released an exclusive in how long now? other than halo this year and gears in the beggining of next year what other exclusives will they release? god of war, beyong two souls, puppeteer, rain, the last of us, soul sacrifice, killzone mercenary, tear away are just for next year. you are nothing but an obvious troll

Between 1-5 days (Forza Horizon). 

wow.... forza horizon.....another forza game, its been so long since they released a forza game. i mean yeah they just released a forza game last year. now compare it to my list then add PS all stars, littlebigplanet karting, sly copper as well and assasins creed assassin's creed liberation. wow SO many exclusives for MS!!!

Are you mad bro? PS all starts/littlebigplanet karting and sly copper may be lucky to end up B-exclusives....and assasisns creed assasin's creed liberation...Really??  And about Nintendo well can't complain much about them this year :).  The consumers are happy with those B-exclusives.

I just ordered a Vita, but as soon as it get here Im throwing it out in the garbage. I cannot have a system lying around that OP does not approve of I simply wont....

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I'm guessing mods are still asleep?

1. Make a troll topic

2. Claim that it's not a troll topic

3. Use your opinion as fact

4. ?????

5. Profit

One of the clearest bits of flamebait I have ever seen.

Locking.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective