By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

RolStoppable said:
I am Dr. Mundo, so I claim doctor right away.

Just to be clear, that's a joke. God forbid that the real doctor is an idiot and jumps at this post to counterclaim.

inb4 dr. spurge counterclaims anyway

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Check the previous game thread, click the signups link, oh nice I'm signed up, wait what the next game is already started??  And I'm being called out for not checking in to a 3-hour-old thread yet?!

@ game:  We must all Stand United against this threat!  (<-- the name of Shen's ult.)  If anyone's Poppy, I'll trade

I'll try to post more than in the last couple of games.  Being town may help. 

It's nice to see that you now recognize that you lurk as scum.

Signature goes here!

Wow, just saw the results from the last game...surprising! I have some thinking to do...

Well, time to do some serious posting in the 45 minutes I can spend on a real computer! (not some fukken stupid smartphone)

Spurge, you claiming not to be a doc (or similar) was a completely counterproductive action. You still have to learn when to shut up, you don't have to comment everything when your name gets dropped. Well, at least I am quite sure he is town now.

tabaha, I am going to keep my vote on you for now, because how you reacted to my vote, while nice, it is not how I would expect you to act on this when town. Still too much qUcyy there for nao.

I am curious how MBP will behave this game, but if he does not change his behavior from last game I am quite content with lynching him.

Yoshiya said:
Linkzmax said:
Thanks for the auto sign-up.

Sorry, I assumed when Rol signed you up it was because he had been talking to you and thus was passing on the message.

You can always auto-sign up linkz, he usually says before a game has ended if he does not want to play the next round.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
~other stuff~

Let's face it, no matter what he does, I'll always think he's scummy in the later days so better get rid of that distraction right now.

Isn't that because he is always scum ;P

Anyway, nen hasn't posted much so far, but what do you get of his few posts so far?

Well, lol, but were are only at page 2, so well, nobody has said really much >_

Stefl1504 said:
Well, time to do some serious posting in the 45 minutes I can spend on a real computer! (not some fukken stupid smartphone)

Spurge, you claiming not to be a doc (or similar) was a completely counterproductive action. You still have to learn when to shut up, you don't have to comment everything when your name gets dropped. Well, at least I am quite sure he is town now.

That's not what bothers me about spurge. I didn't like how he dodged nen's request for a name. I always feel suspicious of people who refuse to give out information when they know full well that answering the question would be harmless.

Signature goes here!

Stefl1504 said:

tabaha, I am going to keep my vote on you for now, because how you reacted to my vote, while nice, it is not how I would expect you to act on this when town. Still too much qUcyy there for nao.

I am curious how MBP will behave this game, but if he does not change his behavior from last game I am quite content with lynching him.

I just ignored your vote becaue you're stefl and this is day one. no way you can be this serious

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

That's not what bothers me about spurge. I didn't like how he dodged nen's request for a name. I always feel suspicious of people who refuse to give out information when they know full well that answering the question would be harmless.

I agree with you there, but looking at how stupid spurge sometimes behaves it prolly just him throwing a fit over nothing once again, which of course is not helpful to town at all. But we cannot really do anything about it.