By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

pezus said:
Why in the name of the League are some names blue in the op and some red like they've already been lynched/killed? I'm assuming that's just a mistake

Read the OP to get to know it, Yoshi mentioned that copying it from Trucks broke it. (well not broke, but he does not know on how to uncolour them)

@Rol... okay, I will just shut up (since my time is nearly up anyway) T_T

Around the Network

Actually, SteflNumbers posting this much isn't normal. Unless he's bored of london which i think it's not true

well, I'm going fun tsun and

Vote Stefl1504

And i'll be out for 3 hours or so until i get home

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4850168

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

I'm here, have my pm.
While I'm a little suspicious of all the name-claiming, I'm the lovable rascal kog'maw.

Anyone know what happened to nacho?

Around the Network

Vote: Spurg

Vote: time limit.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:

I'd like to change my vote, because I forgot that hatmoza is playing. He has already been demanding infinite doc protection, even though he isn't a good enough player to post in the correct thread.

pfft.

And here I was thinking he was innocently trying to manipulate decisions by putting something in the sign-up, plausibly before he received his pm.

hatmoza said:

bandwagon vote....

FoS: Hat

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
I'm here, have my pm.
While I'm a little suspicious of all the name-claiming, I'm the lovable rascal kog'maw.

Anyone know what happened to nacho?

And you used to have that cute kogmaw avatar, right?  It's clearly fate, go dig it up. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!