By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

mantlepiecek said:

You thought town couldn't have had a cop either, so when tabaha claimed cop you could have gone after him too.

Indeed, I would have went after you and then Tabaha the next day. I honestly thought you were a mafia roleblocker since I couldn't see town having that ability. Like I said to Hatz, we were mostly vanilla. Even our cop was a vanilla. :P

Pezus played great. I would give him the scum mvp because I never suspected him as scum until you pulled off those two quick votes, but by that time it was too late anyways...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
mantlepiecek said:

You thought town couldn't have had a cop either, so when tabaha claimed cop you could have gone after him too.

Indeed, I would have went after you and then Tabaha the next day. I honestly thought you were a mafia roleblocker since I couldn't see town having that ability. Like I said to Hatz, we were mostly vanilla. Even our cop was a vanilla. :P

Pezus played great. I would give him the scum mvp because I never suspected him as scum until you pulled off those two quick votes, but by that time it was too late anyways...

This was also his first time as scum, he did very well. At least now we won't hear about him never being scum again.

Sorry, awards are coming I've just been so busy. Rol is getting the award he wants though as I am I getting the award for most mistakes haha

I think that award belongs to either tabaha, zero, DarkThanatos, or MBP

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Awards:

Most selfish player - Rol for only ever protecting himself for the entire game

Most unlucky player - Tabaha for scanning two people the same night they were killed making his scan useless

Most mistakes - Me, for the least complete OP and for forgetting to tell a few people important aspects about their role/name straight up >.>

Most hated - Tie between Hatmoza and Radishhead. The former for being lynched for no other reason that he had annoyed a few people (even those that added votes for other reasons ultimately owe their reasoning to this). Radish for failing at being a co-mod.

Worst Votal Table Ever - Radishhead. This needs no explaining. This piece of cardboard is worth more than his votal table http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160916451185

Scummiest town - DT for his incredibly scummy last vote on MBP :P

Best accidental town - Spurge for his random decision to take down someone he had a grudge on

Not the best awards I am sure but I can't be bothered to look through the game again for moments to award people for >

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Except now Prof has changed. he has lost the will to play anymore. A few games back it was because he was building a website that we have not heard of, last game it was something else, this game it was too much chaos.

Just nobody listens to me.

I listen to prof. When i dont die because town are so easily manipulated ;)

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War