By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

Well. I was right about Hatmoza, FF, Rol, Spurge, and Nen. I also had figured Mantle and Pezus were scum at the end. Even if it didn't matter...

@Hatmoza
You got lynched. Don't be mad at us because of it. It was obvious you were scum and even more obvious after you role claimed.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Mafia day talk was allowed!! Ah, HELL NO.
I cant believe this. All this time they were planning in the middle of the frkn day.

If it makes you feel any better. We barely talked, and I didn't become very active until after hurricane Sandy stop blowing our neighborhood.

I would say "do whatever you want". Oh and Linkz had to quit because of the storm.

It was mostly Pezus calling the shots. Pezus and stefl early on. Mantle and Pezus late in the game.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yoshiya said:
I'd like to point out that Radish was responsible for balancing. Having never had a busdriver in a game I had no idea how powerful they were so it was up to him to tell me what I needed to balance it with. My only experience of playing mafia I was also allowed to Daytalk, hence why I allowed it this game.

Whenever I host again, I'll take all this into consideration (I'll also be far less lenient).
Anyway, awards and flavour should be up when I get home, got an essay to write now ;-;

We always have bus drivers. It was just unfortunate that the bus driver lived so long.

That role is nothing new and not worth all the hate it's getting. Town just needed a counter to it in this case.

Now Cult, that''s a role that deserves all the hate.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

radishhead said:
I'm sorry if people disapprove of my balancing :( I was only trying to help :(

I forgive Yoshiya.

But you imbecile you! Even as a co host you still fuck with me!

mantlepiecek said:

Anyways, I am done arguing. When hatmoza looks into this he will say how exactly it is. I obviously don't have as much experience as you guys do but there was no way we could have won it otherwise. Well, there was, but it included using the bus driver.

All jokes aside? The game was fairly balance, and we pulled off a heck of a win.

Losers will always find ways to hate.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Mario

You should be very ashamed with posting the way you did at the end game, deliberately no less.

In almost every QT people called for a modkill. Even towns.
You lose a lot of respect points.

Stating things I already know....

Even so, the game was over at that point anyway. So let us not make a big deal of it. BESIDES, scum didn't target me. If there was an extra day I would have been able to express my thoughts during the day. It wouldn't really have mattered unless I said that and I died, which I wouldn't have.

This was the only time I have ever posted at night before and I plan to keep it that way, but you posted at night as well this game. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

hatmoza said:
radishhead said:
I'm sorry if people disapprove of my balancing :( I was only trying to help :(

I forgive Yoshiya.

But you imbecile you! Even as a co host you still fuck with me!

Friends? :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:
Mario

You should be very ashamed with posting the way you did at the end game, deliberately no less.

In almost every QT people called for a modkill. Even towns.
You lose a lot of respect points.

Stating things I already know....

Even so, the game was over at that point anyway. So let us not make a big deal of it. BESIDES, scum didn't target me. If there was an extra day I would have been able to express my thoughts during the day. It wouldn't really have mattered unless I said that and I died, which I wouldn't have.

This was the only time I have ever posted at night before and I plan to keep it that way, but you posted at night as well this game. :P

1 my post wasn't deliberate.

2 look at the time stamp, my post was simultaneous.

3 you lost a lot of respect.

spurgeonryan said:
Also pezus. Hatmoza post after night as well the night he died. If you want tonplay that game. Influencing either way, whatever he said. Which was," fools!".

AGAIN

This is bullshit. that was a simultaneous post and you know it because i quoted you.

Also, it was not the night I died. It was when I let mr. Anonymous do his work after my vote.

hatmoza said:

1 my post wasn't deliberate.

2 look at the time stamp, my post was simultaneous.

3 you lost a lot of respect.

I was mostly joking about your post. It didn't really add anything. lol

Indeed, you already said that. I don't play to gain respect though so it doesn't bother me. I play to have fun. :P

Nintendo still doomed?