By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 - League of Legends

supermario128 said:
=

Also, I had to get Hatz lynched as payback for when he got me lynched long ago. Same situation since he was mafia and I was town again, but different results. :P

Respect for jokingly admitting this.

I really do believe it was payback from people I screwed over in past games.

All the votes were from people I massively fucked over.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

1 my post wasn't deliberate.

2 look at the time stamp, my post was simultaneous.

3 you lost a lot of respect.

I was mostly joking about your post. It didn't really add anything. lol

Indeed, you already said that. I don't play to gain respect though so it doesn't bother me. I play to have fun. :P

Play for respect or not. Hosts will be looking at you a lot more closely for deliberately trying to break a game. I whole heartedly agree with having fun as a player, but it has to be in a stable environment governed by rules. If anyone threatens that stability of the game, they need to be dealt with.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@Hatz

Like I said I never post at night. Also, I am used to the mod saying "twilight until I get the flavor written" or something like that, but Yoshiya simply said "night start" which threw me off. Even thought I knew it was night I subconsciously thought we had a twilight, if that makes sense. In my opinion, we need a couple minutes in between the lynch and nightfall to talk a bit. I am so used to having twilight that it through me off without one, is what I am saying.

I'm sorry that I made everyone angry and it won't happen again. I'm not trying to make excuses for what I did. I know it was wrong...

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
@Hatz

Like I said I never post at night. Also, I am used to the mod saying "twilight until I get the flavor written" or something like that, but Yoshiya simply said "night start" which threw me off. Even thought I knew it was night I subconsciously thought we had a twilight, if that makes sense. In my opinion, we need a couple minutes in between the lynch and nightfall to talk a bit. I am so used to having twilight that it through me off without one, is what I am saying.

I'm sorry that I made everyone angry and it won't happen again. I'm not trying to make excuses for what I did. I know it was wrong...

I forgive you.

hatmoza said:

Respect for jokingly admitting this.

I really do believe it was payback from people I screwed over in past games.

All the votes were from people I massively fucked over.

I didn't push your lynch because I was angry at you, I pushed your lynch because I thought you were mafia. I don't hold grudges and I don't get angry, because it is only a game. Simple as that. My joke was a joke. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I forgive you.

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
Accept I am not constantly on some high horse saying I am superior. I know I am amid level player. You claim to be on some pedestal bit you never, ever deliver. Hatmoza does! That is why it was so fun this game. I will take part of the blame. But zeroand Mario just sitting around with their thumbs............ss did not help at all.

I will say that because of stefl and I, town won its first game in ages last game. Fact. Deal with it.

The problem is, you are dissing others players when you are not in a position to do so, everyone tries his best, so don't claim any crown because of last game.

spurgeonryan said:
But zero and Mario just sitting around with their thumbs............ss did not help at all.

Spurge, I told you to take things slow. I said I wasn't going to vote until everyone had claimed. I knew Mantle was scum the moment he claimed but I was waiting for everyone else. Maybe I should have pushed his lynch right away as opposed to waiting a bit, but it is too late now. Next time be a little more patient. Besides that you had a great game.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
First of all, I am shocked that we had a cop that whole time. However, it is almost like we didn't... -_-

Second of all, there was a reason why I wanted everyone to wait before placing a vote on anybody, there is no need to rush later days.

The minute everyone claimed I was going to go after Mantle and make sure he was lynched. (OR at least try my hardest) There is no way that town had a roleblocker... I figured Pezus was mafia too, but only after their two quick votes. If you guys didn't have that extra vote this game could have turned out differently in the end.

Oh well, fun game everyone. It was balanced just fine. Maybe mafia was a bit over powered, but oh well. Still had some fun, which is what it is all about. :P

Yes, I should have been mod killed since I called out Mantle and Pezus as scum, which I never did before that, but the game ended any way so it wouldn't have made a difference.

Also, I had to get Hatz lynched as payback for when he got me lynched long ago. Same situation since he was mafia and I was town again, but different results. :P

You thought town couldn't have had a cop either, so when tabaha claimed cop you could have gone after him too.

Besides, our original plan revolved around lynching myself. I played terrible during day 3 and we were taking advantage of it to secure a win - but we realized that we could have taken a short cut after spurge voted zero.

It was never planned. And you can hardly blame me for playing this way, when I replaced linkz on day 3 of a game as scum - where his activity level had already made some people suspicious of him.

We also got stuck because of zero talking on hat's wall - I didn't think it could have affected us in that manner.

spurgeonryan said:
No it was the night you died.

Rol still no proof of panicing. I post 40 posts after the game was done. Was I paniced there as well? Lol

Yeah right hatmoza, I just happened toaccidentally call out you, stefl, pezus, and mantle. Get a fucking clue! Yeah you won, no thanks to you. It is because the new vets are in town. You, Prof, and linkz are old news and you know it. Lol. Hurts doesn't it. When allthe attention leaves you like it did in the rest of the site when I came along. The only true reason you hate me. Lol. I have been right for multiple games now accept when players are doing extra scummy things like pezus lastnga.e and thantos this game.

But good job hatmoza...your "team" won bro!

oooohhhh when I was lynched and removed from the game and posted a one word post? When I said "fools!"?  Yeah, that's really comparable to what mario did.

lol, yeah, unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful. Maybe one day you crack out of your shell.